Episode 2 - The Clueless Man

Interviewer - "Hello and welcome back to the second episode of my unofficial show, 

'Let's Hear It!!!' 

The only show where you are free to speak your mind and no one will judge you." 

Man - "That's because they wouldn't know it's you!"

Interviewer - "Precisely, anyway, don't interrupt me! It's unprofessional." 

The man rolls his eyes. 

*background music*

Interviewer *clasps finger* - "Alright! Let's begin with new raw details and fresh perspective. So, Mr. how are you feeling?"

Man - *shrugs* "Fine, I guess."

Interviewer - "You know the rules. You are free here, of course, this setup is temporary. Do you know that you are allowed to speak your mind without any fear of being caught?"

Man *nods* - "Was my wife here too?"

Interviewer - "I wouldn't know. You didn't invite me to your wedding. Anyway, let's not get distracted. How is married life treating you?"

Man - *shrugs* "It's fine, I guess."

Interviewer - "How much has your life changed? Rate it on a scale of 10, 1 being barely and 10 being extremely."

Man - "Err, I think it should be near 5."

Interviewer - "The safest answer. Moving on to the most asked question, describe a day of your life?"

Man *scratches head* - "Well, I wake up around 7. Have breakfast, go to work, and return around 8 pm. Have dinner and talk to family in between here and there and yeah, sleep."

Interviewer *nods* - "What has changed?"

Man - "In daily life? Nothing much except now I have another person living in my room and I was never keen on sharing things but now I have to, and it will take time to get used to it."

Interviewer - "Your marriage was arranged. Do you guys get along?"

Man - "I really don't know her that well to answer that. I mean, I don't know. We got married because our parents thought we'd make a nice couple and that we should get married."

Interviewer - "Did you guys not talk at all before marriage?"

Man - "We only met once. How much can you talk in one meeting?"

Interviewer - "Good question! Moving on, do you feel you were pressurised into taking a life-changing decision?" 

Man - "I guess, it doesn't matter now."

Interviewer - "What noticeable changes have you seen? Even a slight change counts."

Man - "Well, I do help in setting up the table and sometimes I peel off the vegetables. I don't know how to cook so that's out of the question. Then there were times when I washed the dishes in case the maid didn't show up and my wife is busy with other work. That's about it."

Interviewer - "Cute! Last question, would you like to say something to our readers?"

Man - *stares back in poker face* "Bye."

Interviewer - "Oh, well! Extremely straightforward that one, right there." 

To the readers - 

So this was one spectacularly boring interview we just had. 

Man *speaks in between* - "Excuse me! I'm an introvert. Have some decency and respect." 

Interviewer - *pushes him out* "Your time is up! Get out of my frame."

So as I was saying, we'll meet again next week, same time, with hopefully someone interesting, and let's see what they have to share. 

If you are still unmarried or going to get hitched soon - you will get an idea of what you are signing up for. 

Till then

Take care

And remember to Vote