Chikusa used this to advantage as he launched attacks against Sakura forcing Gokudera to use his dynamite to blow the needles away from her. Sakura on the other hand would be forced to stand away from Gokudera and practically be useless when Chikusa attacked him. It wasn't working well. They could not sync well together.

"You're getting clumsy" Gokudera yelled out to Chikusa as he laced the hallway they were fighting in with dynamite to go off right when Chikusa got near it. The explosion clearly hit the yo-yo user as he recovered his footing from barely dodging the attack. Smoke was coming off his right arm letting both Sakura, and Gokudera know that he was hit. "Behind me." Gokudera warned Sakura. The girl quickly got behind him as Gokudera launched the next attack.

"Double Bomb!" he yelled out, launching several dynamite sticks. Chikusa countered the attack by launching two yo-yos at the dynamite sticks, cutting off the flames so they wouldn't explode. "Looks like you remembered our previous encounter quite well. Very quick response there." Gokudera told him. He then smirked, "Thanks to that, you were unaware of your own feet."

Chikusa looked down and saw a handful of dynamite around his feet. "My weapons are most effective where there are obstacles. You lost the moment you chose to wait here." Sakura had to block her eyes because the explosion was so large and loud she was pretty sure Tsunayoshi could have heard it. She peeked past Gokudera to see if the fight was officially over. Instead they were greeted with a silhouette. "Oh? Holding back, are you? I'll end it with this." He said pulling out a few more dynamite sticks. Just then it hit him. One of those painful attacks that his sister had warned him about. He began coughing and sweating. "Gokudera-kun!" Sakura called out, going over to his side.

Gokudera gripped his chest and moaned in pain. "Shit. At a time like this...." the kid moved against a nearby wall unable to stand and needing the wall for support. It wasn't a wall that caught him though it was the window. Sakura was standing in front of him but he didn't want to put his weight on her. Chikusa didn't move but he noticed something the other two didn't. Out of nowhere an animal-like claw reached through the window and stabbed Gokudera's chest. Sakura let out a startled scream. "Chance is mine" Ken the human animal was back and now had a firm grip on Gokudera's chest. Blood dyed his fingers as Gokudera was too startled to react.

Sakura had to do something she went to grab Ken's face for she didn't know what else to do but Ken pulled back freeing Gokudera. The Princess grabbed Gokudera's arm and pulled them away from the window and Ken. She led them deeper into the hallway. Gokudera gripped his chest trying to ease his breathing and control the pain. "Are you alright?" Chikusa asked his partner. "Yeah 'cept I thought I was gonna die." Ken answered him. The pair then turned their attention to the other two. Ken began to laugh, " How pathetic you look." he commented. "Fool." Sakura with Gokudera's free arm over her shoulder kept stepping back. They needed a new plan. She could take Ken one on one but she didn't stand a chance against Chikusa. She was a close range fighter not a long range one like Chikusa.

Gokudera removed his arm from her and staggered backwards. He lost his footing on a staircase that led down that neither one of them noticed. Quickly the boy grabbed the cloth thinking it would help him keep his balance but instead he fell. Sakura ran down the stairs to catch up with him. "Gokudera-kun." She called his name but it was no use. He was in pain all over his body and he could barely hear the girl let alone see their two opponents. "Lamerz" Ken said in a singing tone, as he taunted the two.

Sakura on her knees since she had been checking on Gokudera. She looked up at the two with a glare in her eyes. She had to do something. "I can't move my body..." Gokudera said in his head. His voice was lost from the pain. Chikusa was about to attack to finish the pair off but Sakura was lightning quick as she ran up the stairs and nailed a clean kick right in Chikusa's stomach knocking him back.

"One down" she thought to herself as she turned her attention to Ken, with a pivot of her foot. Ken didn't have a chance to channel a different animal. Instead he found himself caught in a hand to hand combat with the Yakuza Princess. She was quick as she reached for the collar of his shirt but he grabbed her wrist and twisted it around her back like she had done that morning. But Sakura knew this move and once her arm around her back she bent down flipping Ken over her back. The force was weak though and it did little to no damage to him. What Sakura didn't notice was that Ken had grabbed his gorilla teeth and shoved them in his mouth. So when she went to kick him he grabbed her ankle and simply swung her into the wall. She coughed having the wind knocked out of her but Ken wasn't done. He was faster than her this time and he grabbed her neck and held her above the ground.

The poor girl grabbed his arm and dug her nails into his skin but it was useless. Chikusa rejoined them having recovered from that kick. "Got her?" he asked him. Ken started laughing again. "The little fool never stood a chance." he assured him. Ken tightened his grip on her neck. The girl began to kick but it was useless for Ken's grip as firm.

Meanwhile Gokudera was beating himself up for failing so badly and now his upperclassman was in danger too. He noticed a little bird above him perching itself in a small hole. "Done in. Done in." the bird taunted him. "Shit... it's the perverted freak's bird..." he began to close his eyes. "Even the bird's laughing at me," he thought.. "What right arm of the boss... I'm of no use at all... Shit.. shit...." he kept beating himself up in his head.

"The green trail of namimori...It's not big, nor small, nami is great..." the bird began to sing. Gokudera opened his eyes and began to chuckle. Sakura started to close her eyes as she began to lose consciousness. "Hyaaa the guy still wants to fight?" Ken asked, smirking. Chikusa started to walk down the stairs as Ken's grip on Sakura's neck tightened a little more. Gokudera lit one more dynamite letting it roll above his head before it went off in a loud bang blowing up the wall behind him. Ken started laughing loudly. "What were you aiming for?" he taunted. "Kyoya..." Sakura muttered right before she lost consciousness.

Gokudera began to chuckle. "The only guy who'd love our lame school anthem has to be you right?" Gokudera asked as he closed his eyes. Chikusa and Ken looked through the smoke to see the one person they weren't expecting. "What?! This guy" Ken asked unimpressed. "Namimori Junior High's Head Prefect : Hibari Kyoya," Chikusa said, annoyed.