ready for more [2]

###########################

"He is gone." Kraków says, removing his hand from P-LC neck. He had been checking for a pulse, he didn't find one.

"No. Please no." I say tearing up. I slowly sink to the floor, still holding the now deceased hand of P-LC.

Poland has hugging his father and refusing to let go. His eyes were filled with tears, he couldn't speak from how bad he was sobbing.

I stand up, I know what I have to do. I have no time to morn, I have to protect Poland. "Kraków how far away are they?"

"Only a few hours."

"Is ever thing ready?"

"Yes." Kraków had tears in his eyes. But he knew we had no time for this.

"Start preparing P-LC death steps."

"Right away, lady (Y/N)."

"I will take care of our arrivals... Poland?" I say hugging him rapping my wings around him, so he can't see his father.

He continues to cry, but turns and hugs me. "It is going to be okay." I pick him up and start to walk to his room. I open the door and gently set him on his bed. He was still young if he were human he would be a teenager, that is so young to lose his dad. I unrap my wings and pick up a stuff animal bison and hand it to him. He curls up around it. "Please try to fall asleep Poland." I say hugging him, I could tell he was falling a sleep. "Your going to need it." I whisper before leaving the room.

I walk down a few hall was before opening a large pair of doors. The room has a large table with four chairs around it. I walk over to the table and look at it. It has a glass cover over a map of Europe. The rooms walls are made up of book selfs and cabinets. I open on of them and pull out quills, ink, paper, and maps of Europe and ones of polish lithuanian commonwealth. I set them down on the table in fort of each chair. I sit at the table for what feels like hours, just trying to gather my thoughts. I fell asleep for a moment.

I hear the door open. "Lady (Y/N), everything is ready. It is time." Kraków says from behind me.

I turn and walk tords him. "Let's go get Poland." I say.

We walk in to Polands room. I gently sack him. "Is it time?" he say waking up and wipping his eyes.

"Yes it is." I say.

Poland stands up and grabbing a flower  from the vases next to his bed. We head to P-LC room in silence. Poland leads the way. Me on his left and Kraków on his right. We get to the doors me and Kraków grad the handles and pull the door open.

In front of us is a bed, the bed frame is coverd in gold and gems. Red silk covers lay on the bed. P-LC lay on top of it all his eyes where closed, he is dressed I his most elegant outfit.

Poland walked up to his father, me and
Kraków stood back and let Poland do what he had too. "I can't wait to see you again father." His eyes start to tear up. He leans down closer to his father. "I will miss you, I promise to help protect them." He place the flower, a red poppy flower on his chest. "I love you. Pożegnanie (farewell)" He say as his father starts to crack and  disappear. We all stand there in till P-LC is totally gone. Poland and Kraków  start to cry. I do as well, then I hug both of them, I pick them up and move them to Poland room. Just as I go to set them down I hear a bell.

I set them down on Polands bed and walk twords the main door. I wipe my tears before opening the door to see Prussia, Austria, and Russia.
"Hello sirs. Follow me so we can start negotiation."

They smile but it is unsettling.

###########################

"Na litość Boską!" Poland yells. (For God's sake) then quickly hands me a tissue.

"What was that?" P-LC says wiping away a tear that was on Polands face.

"When you died." I say.

"Manly the frist few hours after and when we put you to rest." Poland say. He pick something off the ground. It is the bison.

"You still have that?" I say with a light laugh.

"Yep, somehow every time I think I lost him he shows up." He hug the bison.

I grad P-LC sleeve and pull him down. We land on Poland, now in a group hug my wings rap around us.

################################

I am sitting on sand reading somthing. I hear laughter. I look up and see young Poland and P-LC  playing in the lake.

"You can't do that." Poland yells as P-LC flys in to the air. Poland had know couldn't really fly yet. He trys to but just falls back in to the water.

Seeing this I set my book down and get up. I walk in to the water and over to Poland. "You want some help" I whisper.

"Yes please!!!!" He says.

I quickly walk dark to shore and grad a bucket. I walk back and hand it to Poland. "Fill this with water, then I will fly you over top him."

"Okay!" Poland say. I pick up Poland and fly in to the sky. "Yay!" He yells in excitement. His little wings flapping.

We soon fly over P-LC and Poland drops the water. This start a crazy fun fight that last over a hour.

########################

"I think that's a good one to end on" P-LC says getting out of the group hug.

"I agree." Poland say a large smile on his face.

"Yeah, it is getting late I am going to hit the hay." I say.

We all walk to our own room. My head hits the pillow and I am out like a light.

Quick little Author Note. The Europe bison is Poland national animal, and the red poppy is the national flower. Here is a little world building fact. When countryhumans die they will come back but that is based on some other thing, which you will learn later. Another thing is, countryhumans must be put to rest by placing the national flower of there child by there child, on to the parents chest. Also Kraków was the capital of the Polish Lithuanian Commonwealth, I will get more in to why he is there and how at a later date. Till then feel free to ask questions if you want.   Bye:]