Are you sure

We walk past the pond slowly as both me and (Y/N) are still shaking. We walk through the forest slowly, finally get back to the house. I slowly push the back door open and see dad sitting at the table reading a book.

"Good your back, food is geting cooled." P-LC says with out looking up.

I pull out a dining room chair for (Y/N), I lightly tap it to get her attention. She sits down clearly shocked from what she saw. I was still shaking a little but I have dealt with this before. "Dad" I say my tone steran but still shaken.

Dad looks up at me. Seeing my distress face he set his book down and looked over to (Y/N) how had knees pulled to her chest and her wing were pulled around her, face just barely seen. "What happened?" He say conserd. "Where did she go?" Standing up from his chair.

"The house."

"What?" He walks tords me "Why is she so scared? Are you okay?" He say hugging me, if he still had his wings he probably would have picked (Y/N) and rapped th two of us in them. Just like he did when I was young, back then (Y/N) would read to me under his wings like they were a fort.

"I am fine but she was there, with me in that cell."

"What!? I would have remembered that!" He reaches out to touch her wing. One of his wing still rapped around me.

"Don't! Give her a moment, before you throw her in to a vision. Also you wouldn't remember, I didn't start talking adout that till Soviet crumbled."
I say sitting down.

"How did she even find it? It is so deep on the forest."

"I went for a fly, after you left." (Y/N) says slightly moving her wings.

(Y/N)  POV

I lower my wings finally getting back to reality. "When you went inside, I decided I need to clear my head. So I flew, that was in till I saw the pond. I notice the tank, I didn't know I was a tank at first. So I dove in and after I realized what it was I started to walk around. Then I found the path. I went in side the house and I don't really remember anything else an till, I was in the basement and...." You stop to gather your thoughts. "I had more visions, ones I was not prepared for." I finally put legs down.

"I think we should talk more adout this. By this I mean everything, your powers, the vision, and the past. Hopefully learn more as we go." Poland says.

This clearly shocked P-LC. It was written all over his face. "Are you crazy! Do you know how much trauma that could make you relive!?"

"Please don't yell" I say looking at him then I turn to look at Poland. "Your right. I don't know enough adout these visions, but could we eat frist."

"Yeah we should eat before tackling this." P-LC says getting up and grabbing  the food. "It's Bigos." He say putting a pot on the table.

"Thanks dad." Poland say.

We all eat. No words where really spoken between us. It was actually really nice, kind of felt like a family in joying a meal.

Sadly it didn't last long as Poland finished and stood up. "I am going to grab something from my room. Meet me in the living room when you to finish eating." He walks away.

"Are you sure about this (Y/N)? I don't want Poland to have to relive any of that. Not to mention you have know cule what you may see." P-LC says  standing up, pick up the dirty dishes.

I stand up. "I trust Poland, he is right." I pick up my dishes and follow him to the sink. "Can I help you?"

"Sure." We clean off the table. We hear Poland walk in to the living room and set somthing down before going back up stairs. He went back and forth for a while.

We finally finish and head in to the living room.