Going Back or at least trying

Y/N pov

We start heading to the lobby. When we get there Prussia heads to get the car.

As we wait for him to get back someone walks up to us. "Oh, why hello UK." Germany say as the other country approaches.

"Hello Germany, I just came to see how Y/N is. No offense." He says as he walks close to me.

"I understand UK," he says with a smile. He moves back so UK can see me better. UK sticks his hand out to shack.

I take his hand "Good to see you-".

*******************

" I forgot how massive your castle is-" I turn to UK "Give me you hand" He dose, I grad I tight and take of in to the sky.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh" UK screams. As I start to laugh, it wasn't the frist time I had done this to him.

I finally land on top of the castle, "See it wasn't that bad," I say turning to UK.

"Bloody hell (Y/N)! Can't you give me some warning frist!?!"

"But if I did you wouldn't give me your hand."

"THATS the point. I hate flying."He says sitting down.

I sit be side him "But look at the view," you say gestures to the magical landscape in front of you.

"Wow, it is beautiful" UK says. This was still new to him. To me though this was a good view but not the best. "Could you take me down please" He says standing up.

"Sure" I take UK hand and jump of the castle.

##########

"To...." I say look at UK.

"Well that was surprising" He says going back tords this family. "I wish you well."

*Ding Ding* My phone go's off. I look at it.

TEXT from Sun glasses

Sun glasses: Hey I wanted to say bye but UN called me in to his office

Me: It's is okay. Why did he want you?

Sun glasses: He was mad I just busted in to his office and now I have to go to some stupid history meeting with USSR

Me: Well I hope it goes well. Prussia just pulled up I got to go.

Sun glasses: Okay bye (Y/N)

*******Close phone**********

I head tords the door with German family. We step out the door and I feel a breeze hit my wings. Prussia step out of the car to make sure everyone gets in. Right as I start to get in I stop "Prussia"

He turned to face me "Yes (Y/N)?"

"Umm do you mind if I try to fly back?" I flap me wings a little as I speak. Seeing if I can get off the ground. I flapped a little hard, I look down and I am hovering of the ground. 'Hun I am actually flying' I think.

"If you feel like you can, you may. Just stay near the car so I can see you if something happens. Do you remember the way?" I shake my head yes as Prussia gets in the car. I hear the engine reves the car starts off down the road.

I flap my wings, I get up in to the air. "Wow it is nice up there. But I should probably catch up. Let see how fast I can go." I flap my wings hard, I jet forward. "Crap, I lost the car" I look around and wait for the car to catch up.

*(German empire POV)*

We watch as (Y/N) zooms by the car. "Holly Scheiße" Third yells as she jets by (I am not translating that look it up if you want to know)

"Father!" Germany yells back angrily, before hitting him in the back of the head.

"Don't hit me in the head kid!" Third yells.

Just then Prussia speak up. "I have lost site of (Y/N)" He say looking around, slowly becoming more frantic. I hear him start whispering small curses under his breath. I start to look around for her too. We are driving for another 5 miles and see nothing. "Reich." Prussia say handing me his phone. "Call her, I have her number." I take Prussia phone.

After a little I find her numder labeled human (Y/N)

*****calling....... calling......

"Hello?" I hear (Y/N) voice come thro the phone.

"Hello it is GE I am calling from Prussia phone. We have lost site of you. Please try coming back tords the world meeting center." I say.

"Okay I will try." She say as I hear a light flaping of her wings.