Getting to know them (part 1)

Y/N POV

New Zealand sits in an armchair next to Australia, America sits on the other side of me, and Canada in the armchair next to him.

"Never have I ever perm marital hand-holding,'' he says. Everyone looks at him with a question glans. "what I have never had someone's hand to hold."

"Me next-," Canada says "Never have I ever been bitten by a spider" Ame and, Australia put a finger down.

"I would have thought that Australia but not you America. Do tell." I say.

"Well Assisi put his spider on me and I flinched and then it bite me and it hurt like hell," Ame says. "Never have I ever.... Dang, what have I not done? I went surfing." Australia and New Zealand put a finger down and looked at Ame shocked.

"But California and Hawaii and even Florida, they surf a lot. How have you not?"Australia says as Zland nodded his head in agreement.

"I watch them surf but I have never done it. Peru tried to get me to surf ones but I fell on my way to the beach and broke my sunglasses so I had to go home," he turned and looked at me "Your turn."

"Never have I ever done weed." Canada and America, and even Australia put a finger down. We all look at Australia as he starts the next question.

"Never have I ever given or gotten a hickey." I and America and Canada put a finger down. "I remember when you and Canada when to Russia and Ukrainian home. You guys came back with massive hickeys and dad was so mad," he says and chuckles at the same time.

"Never have I ever picked up and crocodile," New Zealand watched everyone but me put a finger down. Australia had no more fingers. "Well guess the game is over and Australia lost."

"Boy's your mom is home," UK yells from nowhere. New Zealand, Canada is the first and run to the kitchen. Australia and America reach their hands out to help you up. When we fallow them. As we enter I see a woman who has a beret on is pulling a pizza out of the oven. When she is all most knocked over New Zealand and Canada. That is when she notes me.

"So who are you?" she asks, as she sets something on the table. She then looks at her sons and her ex-husband. The boys sit at the table as UK places the cups on it.

"Since no one will tell mom I will-," America says as he pulls out a chair and gestates for me to sit. "So Canada was, you know doing this thing in the frost when they fell from the sky and he thought it would be safer here but when they wok they almost attacked Russia. Then we had to get the Commie and the Germans over here and we figured out that we have no clue how to get her home. Oh and don't mess with them they whooped the failed arts ass. And now we are here. I am starving can we eat?"

France was dumbstruck by the explanation but after that, she strained out her dress. "Nice to meet you.... I never got your name."

"It is (Y\N). (Y\N) (Y\L) miss France."

"Oh no need for miss, France works just fine," she says as she pours what I guess is lemonade. When she sits down the boy dig in. Dinner went well we did not really speak.

"Umm, so where will I be tomorrow where will I go?" I ask as finish my plate.

"Well you have to go to the German hose holed," he says looking at you as he takes a drink of his tea. You shake your head slowly 'Butter get some sleep so I won't fall asleep with third there.' "Well, everyone better get to bed because I am exorcised.

TIME SKIP ***

I had been laying looking at the selling for about an hour so I got up to get some water. As I walk down the stairs to get some water, I heard someone in the living room. I start to walk into the living room I hear some sods. I turn the corner and see UK, he was ... crying. "Are you okay," you ask in a worried tone. He jumps a little in his seat.

"Oh dear sorry did I whack you?" he says.

"No you did not I just got up to get some water, but that is not important what s wrong."

"Ummm well I don't mean to be a beaned."

"UK you are no beaned you let me stay the night and have been so nice. So please tell me what is wrong."

"I am worried you see I have been working to get France back and I wanted to propose to her but I lost the ring that I was going to use it was one I meant to give to her when Zeland was born but we got devours be for I could."

"Oh I have an idea, I can help you find it what does it look like?"

"It looks like "

	I think for a second and something falls for the sky it was the ring

I think for a second and something falls for the sky it was the ring. "How did you?" I just shrug my shoulder.

"Well, I better head to bed." I turn around to leave and he hugs me from behind.

"Thank you. Good night."

"Night UK." I head to my room.