Oh no

"Sure why not." I start walking  a long side him.

"If it isn't to rude." P-LC pauses for a moment gathering his thoughts. "How much do you remember?"

"Not much, only what I see in those glimpse, maybe just a little more.

"Oh" his tone is quite sad.

"How adout you? Do you remember me?"

"I do. All of it, but anytime I try to tell you something from the past I forget it. The only thing I can tell you is what we both know."

"Dose Poland remember me?"

"No he doesn't I have asked. I have told him stories form the past ad he doesn't remember you. I didn't remember you till that vision thing happened."

"Oh well, I will see if I can get to know him more." We walk twords the back of the hous. A open faced shed, halfway fuild with wood cut the roses of wood are almost perfectly stacked a few cut down trees resting on the side. P-LC sets the log downs.

"Please let this work...."P-LC voice trailing of in a small whisper, as he walks tords me. He stop right before he could run in to me and, hugs me.

########################

I look around to see I am in a large ball room, people crowd the room. They're dressed in lavished gowns and well tailored suits, sparkling gems and exquisite embroidery. The colors of there outfit matching or complement the flags on there faces, not one thing on them out of place. Even the small children look perfect, laughing and talking to themselves.

"May I have this dance" hand reached out in front of me. It was Prussia.

"Of course sir Prussia." I take his hand but the.

"(Y/n)!" P-LC say running up to us. "You must try these chocolate" He says handing you one while his hand slowly gose around my waist. "Prussia I do believe Austria is looking for you." A tight smile on his face.

"Oh really?"

"Yes."

"Thank you, maybe next time (Y/N)." Prussia says walking away.

I shack my head yes in response.

"(Y/NNNNNNN)!" A child runs at you grading the side of my dress. I look down to see a tiny Poland. "I am so glad you came." He say looking up at you. P-LC kneel down be side him, patting the young man's head.

I also kneel down to be on his level, my dress flares out around me. I notice it is white and red with birds embroidered  on it black and gold accenting different parts. I put my hand on Polands shoulder. "I would never miss your birthday. Oh and I have this." I had Poland a small sheathed dagger,  it is encrusted gold and two red tourmaline. [ Author note |Just so you know I spent 30 minutes looking for a stone that was in the east coast of eraly USA and that is the best I got.]

"Wow!" His eyes when wide as he gently took it from me.

"I got it from that new country United States of America." I say

Poland staring at it in wonder. "Thank you." He say before running off.

"That was a gorgeous gift." P-LC say putting his hand on my waist again and taking my other hand, getting us to start dancing. "It has been a while miłość. How where your travels?"

I lay my head on this chest as we start to dance. "I have many story's to tell, especially of these new country. They have some interesting personalities." I say closing my eyes and swaying gently.

"I miss you, and so did Poland."

##########################

"Sorry." P-LC says taking a step back. " I am going to make so food. You should go take a nap or something." He walks in side. While I am still frozen in shock. What just happened.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

          ♤♡◇♧Author talk now(-.-)

Hi guys I hope you have in joyed this so far. I really did spend forever looking for that stone, and I now know red emeralds are a thing and so are fire opals. 

I still have no clue where I am going with this. So yeah.

Also I know my spelling suck, please be nice. I am also trying to be faculty correct when it comes to the history.

I may be making random edits to old chapters for thing like, spelling, continuity errors, and history errors possibly even more so please bear with me. I am tying my best.

                       Thank you
                       For reading

                             Signed
                                             -Author (-.-)

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■