Nexts step

Y/N POV

I am rushed out of the house, as Germany yelled for Prussia to get the car keys. I see Third Reich and The Germany empire (I am going to call him GE from now on) get of the couch and run twords the door.

I sit on the grass as we wait for Prussia to get the car. GE put his hand on my wing. I quickly moved my wing and his hand falls, he looks sad. "Please don't touch me. I didn't me to throw you hand of,you just scared me." I stand up and look at him. He is so tall, it is kind of surprising. "Umm, your tie is not straight." You say he looks at it, and does nothing but stair at you "Do you want me to fix it ?" He says nothing. You fix his tie, he puts his hand on your shoulder.

############

" This is a bad idea GE, you really shouldn't get involved," I say, geting up from my chair.

" I don't have a choice he is my alley. He is on his way here to discuss so things." GE says as he leans back in his chair. Suddenly there's is a knock on the many door. "Come in." The doors open with inhumane speed, Austria-Hungary (A-H is what I am calling Austria-Hungary from now on) comes racing in. He stops and looks at GE. "You may sit A-H" he says, as he gestures to a chair and be me and him.

"Thank you for seeing me on such sort notice-" A-H says, as he sits down

" Don't worry about it my friend, it's good to see you again. But it is sad to have to see you under these circumstances." GE say.

" I wish it were under better circumstances as well capital GE." He then turns and look towards me. "Oh well hello there Y/N, I didn't expect you to be here."

"Oh well I didn't expect to see you either A-H." I stand up out of my chair and, walk over towards him as I set my hand on his shoulder. "Please A-H be careful. This could end badly."

"I will." He say as I leave the room.

#########

"Y/N?" Ge asked.

"GE?" I look at him.

Prussia pulls the car, in front of the house. Yelling " Germany hurry up and get in. Third did you call UN yet."

"Yes I called him. He already set up a meeting." Germany responds, as he helps Third Reich into the car. He goes to get GE who is currently frozen " grandvather get in the car we got to go." He pushes him into the car. " Y/N you're the last one into the car. I'm not sure how we're supposed to get your wings in the car you're there taller then me. You know just sit in the middle."

I sit in the middle of my wings stretch out over top of Third and GE.