"Night, Daddy." She said sleepily. I kissed her head and walked out the door, shutting it so the babies wouldn't wake her up later.

I walked into the triplet's room, checking on them one more time. They were all still asleep. I sighed and walked back to Niall and my bedroom. I groaned as I flopped down onto the mattress.

Niall clambered onto my chest slowly, staring into my eyes. I laughed at his cute behaviour and quickly flipped us over, making him shriek softly. I ducked down and pressed a kiss to his lips lightly.

"Love you, babe." I whispered. He grinned.

"Love you more." I rolled my eyes and kissed him again.

I rolled back to my side, landing on my back, and pulled Niall close to my side. I was on my side with Niall's chest pressed against mine, our faces inches away, and our legs tangled together. I felt Niall's hair tickling my chest and I felt his soft lips pressing small kisses to my bare skin. I sighed, relaxing. He straightened and buried his face in my neck, holding me close to him. I smiled and pressed a kiss to his hair.

"Night." I whispered.

"Night." I felt his eyelashes against my chest and I knew he had closed his eyes. Minutes later, his breathing evened out and I quickly followed him into sleep.

-----Three and a Half Years Later-----

Still Liam's POV

"Daddy! Papa!" Bella's voice shouted. I quickly jumped up, running out of the room to figure out what was happening.

"Bella? Where are you?" I called, running downstairs.

"Main room." She said. She sounded aggravated.

I ran in and I gasped. The room was trashed, toys, books, food everywhere. You name it; it was one that floor somewhere.

"Alright! Everyone in here! Now!" I said loudly. I was soon met with three almost identical bodies entering the room sheepishly, dragging their feet.

"Guys...what happened?" I asked, pointing to the room.

All at once, all three of the triplets pointed to the other two and shouted.

"They did it!" I sighed, running a hand over my face.

"I don't care who did it. You three..." I pointed at the triplets. "Clean it up! All of it! You three know better than this." I scolded.

I watched as the three small bodies made about the room, picking up their toys and trash. I relaxed as I felt strong arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Relax, Li." Niall whispered, moving his arms up my back and massaging my shoulders. I sighed, relaxing my shoulders.

"My god!" I groaned. "They are a handful!" Niall laughed and I turned in his grip to look at him. I had grown a few inches over the past few years, so that I stand a bit more than six inches taller than him.

"Quit growing, Liam." He pouted. "You're too tall." I kissed the top of his head teasingly.

"Where's Niall? I see his hair, but his face is gone!" I gasped. He lightly slapped my stomach and I pulled him close to me again, burying my face in his neck and breathing in his scent, feeling myself relax.

"You know I love how you're smaller than me." I mumbled against his neck. He shivered.

"Yes, but I could enjoy being big too." He mumbled.

"Well, I guess you'll never know, huh?" I teased. He grumbled and trudged angrily into the kitchen.

I followed him, bewildered at his strange behaviour.