Chapter 6

So, here is chapter 6. Sorry about the craziness, I'm on drugs. Still sick XD

So, this is extra long. This chapter is THREE THOUSAND WORDS!!! omg! Wow. Haha. but yeah, I highlighted the chapter and it said 3,013 words. So, here's chapter 6! Enjoy.

Chapter 6

Niall's POV

"Daddy!" Bella screamed, tears covering her cheeks as she screamed over and over for Liam. It broke my heart seeing her like this. I felt tears on my own face and I grabbed Bella and started walking to the door.

"Papa?" She whimpered.

"Yes baby girl?"

"Does Daddy love us?" I stared at her in shock.

"Of course he does! Why would you think he didn't?" She held onto my neck as she cried into my jacket. I rubbed her back soothingly until her cries vanished and she started sniffling.

"He left. My dream came true. What if my other dream comes true too?" She whimpered, scooting a bit away from me. I pulled her back and kissed her hair, humming into her ear.

"Bella, I will never hit you on purpose. I promise. I'd rather die than lay a hand on you." I said. She sniffed.

"Pinky promise?" She asked, holding her pinky out. I took her hand and pulled it to my mouth, kissing it. I wrapped my pinky around hers.

"Promise."

It's been a week since Liam left. Things have been good and Bella is slowly becoming more at ease without him here.

"Papa?" She called. I walked into the main room and she was lying on the floor, watching the ceiling with her blank stare.

"You okay? Why are you lying on the floor?" I asked her. She laughed and sat up.

"I miss Daddy." She said. She didn't sound sad; she didn't have tears in her eyes. She was simply stating that she missed him.

"I do too, baby." I said, pulling her into my lap.

I thought back to the song Liam sang for me. I sang it in my head and all I got to say was 'I called you on the road, from a lonely cold hotel room.' Right as I ended the line, the phone rang. Bella ran to get it and brought it back to me.

"Thank you." I said.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Oh, Niall. God I missed your voice." I heard Liam's voice float over the phone and I almost burst into tears.

"L-Liam?" I breathed.

"Hey babe." I could hear the grin in his voice.

"Liam!" I shouted. "Oh, I miss you. I love you." I whispered. I heard him let out a breath.

"I needed to hear that." He said softly.

"Oh, no. Bella said that. I don't love you anymore." Bella laughed and I smiled. I heard Liam's deep chuckle and I smiled. Bella pulled the phone from my hand and smiled at it. She put it to her ear and her grin grew.

"Daddy? When are you coming home?" She asked. Her face filled with awe and I pressed the speaker button on the phone so his voice filled the entire room.

He was singing to her.

"I'm already there

Take a look around

I'm the sunshine in your hair

I'm the shadow on the ground

I'm the whisper in the wind