Chapter 10

I said this would be my normal length. So this is 3,069 words. (:

Enjoy.

And this is for you, guys!!!

I FREAKING LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

This chapter is dedicated to @BiggestNiallanator69 for being my first comment, and having an awesome name!

Chapter 10

Liam's POV

I stared after Josh. He was walking quickly away from me, as if he knew Bella knew who he was.

That's why he was so scared when I introduced her.

That's why she hid behind me.

That's why he was thankful he was blind.

I whipped out my phone and called Harry.

"Bella, can I tell Harry about Josh?" I asked. She nodded quickly. I picked her up and started walking around.

"Hello?" I forgot I was on the phone.

"Hey, Harry?" I asked.

"Yeah. Liam?"

"Yeah. Have you found Niall?"

"Not yet. You?" He asked.

"No. Oh, and Bella has something very important to tell you. Where are you guys?" I asked him.

"We are checking the bathrooms. Wait, Louis hears something." He paused. "Liam, we found Niall." I let out a breath.

"Thank god." I said. "Okay, stay there, I'm coming back. I need to tell you guys something in private." I said.

"Okay, Li. See ya here."

I hung up and started to walk quickly to the back of the store where the bathrooms were.

"Harry? Louis? Niall?" I called.

"Back here!" I heard Harry's deep voice call out. I ran into the bathroom and they were all standing on front of the sinks. I put Bella down and walked over to Niall. He shifted away from me, refusing to look at me.

"Babe, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped." I said softly. He hesitantly met my gaze and he nodded. I slowly pulled him to me and when I felt his arms wrap around me, I knew he forgave me.

"Okay, guys. And Bella." I said. Bella giggled and I pulled Niall to my side for comfort. This would be hard to say.

"Okay, so, I met this guy on the plane ride from Italy when I left for the job." I started. Niall shifted away from me.

"I'm not done." I said, pulling him back to me.

"Anyway, he introduced me to a friend of his, named Josh. I forgot his last name. Anyway, he was in the store when I was looking for Niall and he called me over. I introduced him to Bella and she gave me some shocking news. Bella, tell them what you told me." I said.

"H-He...J-Josh took Darcy." She stammered. Louis and Harry had unreadable faces. I don't know if they were happy, sad, upset, or what.

"What does this mean?" Louis asked in a small voice.

"It means, we can get a warrant and search his property for Darcy. If we find her, or evidence he took her, he can go to jail." I said. "For a long, long time." I added. They both nodded and I turned to Niall. His face was white.

"You okay, babe?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." He muttered and ran into the first stall. I covered Bella's ears so she wouldn't hear her papa's wretched noises and took her outside so the smell wouldn't make her sick.