Chapter 13-Part 2

Hey! So, here is part two!

Chapter 13-Part 2

Liam's POV

"Niall?" I called, panicking when he didn't respond.

"Niall!" I yelled.

"Mr. Payne. Calm down!" The doctor said, pulling me away from Niall.

"Don't tell me to calm down! What's wrong?!" I screamed. I felt tears on my cheeks but I couldn't care. I wanted Niall back.

"He passed out from over exertion. He will be fine, but we can't wait until he comes around. These babies need to be out soon, so we're going to perform an emergency cesarean on him." He explained. I nodded and the rolled Niall's bed out into the hall.

I started to walk down the hall with them, but they pushed me back.

"We're sorry, Mr. Payne, but you can't come back with us. It is too dangerous and we have no time for you to get into sterile clothes and wash. This needs to be done as soon as possible." He said.

"But I need to be there! I need to see my babies!" I shouted. I tried to fight my way back there, but two large men came up behind me and one stuck something in my arm and I started to feel calm and dizzy and soon enough, I fell into darkness.

"Where are they?" I shouted as soon as I gained control of my voice again.

I looked around to see a blue and a pink crib beside me. I let out a relieved breath, but counted again. There was supposed to be three! Where was the other little boy?!

Before I could go into full freak out mode, they brought the crib in, showing me my sleeping baby boy.

"Is there something wrong with him?" I asked the doctor as he walked in behind the sleeping infant.

"No, we just needed to run some extra tests. He was a little on the premature side and we were making sure everything inside was fully developed. He had a few problems with his lungs, but nothing major. Rest easy. All three babies are perfectly healthy and fine." He said. I grinned.

"Where's Niall?" I asked.

"He's still out. Should have woken up by now actually. Keep an eye on him and call us if there is anything worrying you think that we should look into. If he isn't awake by one, call us." He said. I glanced at the clock. It was about nine thirty.

I had been out that long? Wow!

I stood up and stretched my legs, satisfied in the slight popping sound my bones made.

I walked over to the cribs and looked in them. They were beautiful. They all looked exactly the same with their eyes closed. My two baby boys were almost clones. And my baby girl was beautiful.

I was instantly reminded of Bella and realized that I hadn't been able to go get her.

I ran down the hallway and hurriedly knocked on the door to the room she was in. A nice looking nurse answered the door and asked who I was.

"I'm Liam. I'm her father." I said. She nodded and I entered. I saw Bella awake and her back to the door, her face in the sunlight streaming through the window. If I didn't know it, I'd think she was enjoying the view.

"Bella?" I whispered.

"Daddy!" She cried. I ran over to her and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you, munchkin." I chuckled.

"Where'd you go? Where's Papa?" She asked.

"Well, you remember how we told you a while ago you were going to have a younger sister and two younger brothers?" She nodded. "Well, they are here. Papa's sleeping, so when we go into the room, you can't be loud. When I left the babies were sleeping too, so you need to be extra quiet." I said. She nodded seriously and I took her hand and led her down the hall to Niall's room.