Chapter 24 "you're nowhere"

Start from the beginning

"He looks so cute while sleeping...Just like a prince..." You said softly and put the blanket over him nicely.

Jimin held your hand as you turned back to go to your bed. Your breath stopped. Suddenly you felt that Jimin was awake. But as soon as you looked at him you heaved a sigh of relief, actually Jimin is holding your hand in his sleep, It is very difficult to get rid of your hand from him, he was holding your hand very tightly. And he was mumbling something in his sleep but you could not hear anything clearly.

I can't understand what he is saying. Please leave my hand, ouchhh..... every time he holds my hand he holds it so hard, he doesn't care if I'm in pain.

You complaining in your mind and staring him like you'll eat him raw anytime..

Author : He holds your hand tightly all the time probably, also because he doesn't want you to leave him alone.

You slowly tried to release your hand from his but his grip was very strong on your hand. After some time he changed his direction due to which he released your hand and you took your hand back, rubbing it where you feel pain then you came to your bed and lay down.

It's morning, Jimin was still sleeping, Jimin looks very cute while sleeping especially when the fresh morning rays fall on his soft face. His face was shining very brightly.

Jimin slowly opened his eyelids, he was still not fully awake from sleep

Jimin slowly opened his eyelids, he was still not fully awake from sleep. After being here and there for a while, he got up and sat on the sofa. He looked at the bed as soon as he woke up, you were not there on bed, he thought that maybe you are in the washroom.

"Y/n Come out of the washroom quickly, I have to use..." Jimin shouted.

No sound came from inside, Jimin thought it appropriate to get up and open the door but as soon as he went near the door of the washroom, the door was locked from outside, not from inside. I mean you weren't inside.

Where can she go, neither in the room nor in the washroom.

He thought, to find you he started looking after removing the curtains of the balcony but you were nowhere, for him it was no less than a dream. After thinking for a while, he brushed his teeth and got ready after taking a bath..

His hairs look so fluffy cause he washed them and dried up with dryer... He wear grey oversized hoodie ...he look so cute in hoodie..and then spray a orange blossom perfume, one of his favourite...He often gives orange blossom's fragrance.

After that jimin got out of his room, locked the door and went down the stairs, the only thing going on in his mind was where did you go...

He looks so decent..He came and sat at the dining table. Breakfast was made by Aera with her own hands today, it was worth seeing jimin's face after knowing that, he doesn't like the food made by Aera at all, He was thinking, I better cook it myself but he didn't have that much time, it was very important for him to find you.

 Breakfast was made by Aera with her own hands today, it was worth seeing jimin's face after knowing that, he doesn't like the food made by Aera at all, He was thinking, I better cook it myself but he didn't have that much time, it was very import...

Author : Don't know where you went, even Jimin didn't know anything. By the way, this was not a matter of surprise, after jimin had said all this so it was better for you to go away quietly from there. Jimin was worried that you might not hurt yourself cause maybe Jimin started caring more than last time.

Thanks Army I appreciate your love, and thanks to giving me your precious time, borahae💜🫰🏻