Part Nineteen

"Whew!" Hana closes the door behind everyone and plops down into an arm chair.

"Good thing they didn't leave a mess..." Young Mi sighs, leaning against the wall facing me. I look over at her and she gives me a smug look.

"What?" I ask her.

"What were you and Hyunjin doing back in your room earlier?" she says, putting a teasing emphasis on his name. The other three girls mutter agreements to her question.

Should I tell them?

"I'd like to know that as well..." the man himself, Hwang Hyunjin, materializes behind Young Mi.

"Ah!" Young Mi releases a high pitched screech and quickly jumps away from him, hiding behind Penny.

I look over at him, startled and suddenly getting nervous, "Uhm, Hyunjin! I- Ah... Thought you left with the others?"

"Oh, come on," he chuckles, coming towards me, "You really think I'd leave without saying goodbye? I'm a gentleman!"

He stops in front of me with a smile and I look behind him to see the girls snickering. I am once again rendered speechless by this man.

"Right, um... Goodbye," I say with a stupid grin on my face.

He bends down and smiles innocently, inches from my face, "Bye, Min-soo." He then proceeds to turn on his heel and sexily swagger out of the apartment, not once looking behind him again.

Well, he has, uh... Gotten more confident...

As soon as the door closes behind Hyunjin, Hitomi and Hana erupt with laughter.

"Shut up!" I yell back at them, trying not to laugh, myself, "I'm going to bed..."

"Have fun dreaming of Hyunjin!" Penny teasingly waves to me as I head to my room.