Part Three

"Wow, it's pretty nice in here!" Han says, walking into my room behind me.

"Ours only have four bedrooms," I hear Felix say from the hallway, "Can I come in?" He asks, although Seungmin and Bang Chan are already in my room looking around.

"Uh, yeah sure. Make yourself at home," I struggle to get the words out as his eyes catch mine.

"Where do you want this box, Min-soo?" Bang Chan asks me.

"Oh, anywhere is fine," I reach up to rearrange a book on my shelf and realize how bad my hands are shaking, "Bang Chan, I told you 'Min' is fine."

"Well, ok... But just call me Chan, then; like everyone else," he smiles and sets the box down on the ground next to my bed.

"I'm Seungmin!" the other boy in the room pops up behind him, "Wait, you already knew that..."

Me and Bang Chan laugh at him, then suddenly we hear a ruckus from the living room.

"Dude, I carried it all the way here!" a voice says in Korean.

"So? What if I want to carry it for a bit?" another responds.

"Please, you just want to impress the new girl!"

"I do not! And, you say that like you're not!"

"Of course I am! We need to make good impression on our new friends!"

"Sure. Friends."

A third voice laughs, "How about neither of you carry it? You're just fighting over a b-"

Both voices shout back in unison, "Stay out of this, Han!"

The arguing in Korean continues and Chan shrugs at me, "Told you they'd fight over it."

Seungmin hurries out and I follow him into the living room to see Changbin with my box, and Han and Lee Know frozen in place, looking at us. I see Hana pop out from behind the three with I.N. She must have been showing him the other side of the dorm.

Where is Hyunjin?

Han bows politely, "Sorry for making so much noise."

"Yes, very sorry," Lee Know does the same.

Their English is so cute...

I chuckle at "It's fine, I was just-"

Changbin takes this opportunity to run past us towards my room, laughing all the way. I'm not sure why, but my first instinct was to chase after him.

I get to my room and he has sat the box on top of the other that Chan had carried in and is proudly smiling with his hands on his hips.

Everyone else crowds in behind me and I hear Lee Know say, "No fair..." with disappointment.

"Man..." Han sighs.

I freeze when I notice that I can feel two people leaning on me. Two people that do not feel like Hana or any of my roommates.

I feel my face heating up and it reoccurs to me. Stray Kids. All of them and all their hotness. Standing right here.

I quickly push myself away from them into my room and, trying to act casual, say, "Thank you, guys, for bringing my... Two last boxes... But I'm afraid, I have to start unpacking and..."

I look around and all of their faces look so disappointed. They look like a bunch of puppies. No one could possibly say no to them.

"Well, I guess you guys could stay for a while," I chuckle and nervously look down as all of them smile one by one, "As long as it's ok with Hana and the others..."