Part Seven

"Hey! Come in! Come in!" Seungmin waves us inside the room with the other seven boys. They're all sitting in the living area, looking very comfortable, but quickly move and shift around so we can sit with them.

I let the other girls ahead of me and try to pick out where to sit. Hitomi takes a seat next to Felix, as expected, with Hana settling between her and Chan. Young Mi sits down in a chair adjacent to them with Penny very comfortably plopping onto the floor in front of her.

There's a few open spaces left: the other side of Changbin, whose close to Young Mi; next to I.N, who is on the floor; and behind him, is a seat by Hyunjin.

'Of course, he's interested'...

Han's words from the night before echo through my head.

'The staring wasn't one sided'...

Before it looks like I'm thinking about it too hard, I take the seat next to Changbin. I glance around as everyone gets situated and Lee Know's face grabs my attention. He's staring at me like he's waiting for something. I give him a questioning look, then feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

I shift slightly to pull it out, then realize why he was staring at me.
----------------------------------------------------------

Lee Know:
WHY DIDN'T YOU SIT NEXT
TO HYUNJIN
Min:
I don't know. This seat was closer,
I guess. Plus, I didn't want to have
to climb over I.N.
Chan:
He probably wouldn't have cared.

----------------------------------------------------------Wait, this is a group chat now???

I look at who all is in it. Lee Know, Chan, Felix, Changbin, Han, I.N, and Seungmin.

Great, so everyone knows now... Except Hyunjin...

I sigh and look around to try and distract myself, only for my phone to buzz several more times in my lap.
----------------------------------------------------------

I.N:
It would have been fine.
Han:
Just go sit next to him!
Seungmin:
Yeah, just do it!
Min:
No! I'm already sat down!

----------------------------------------------------------
"I'm sad," Felix suddenly pouts and I look up to see him slouching with his arms stretched out in front of him. He looks very cute like that.

"Aw, why?" several overlapping voices ask him. (Though I can hear Hitomi's bell-like voice clearly.)

"They took down V-Live!" he throws his hands up in desperation and Seungmin pats his shoulder, "What are we going to do now?"

I sit up, "I mean, there's still your YouTube vlogs and-"

"And Tiktok lives!" Penny finishes my thought.

"That's true... It's just not the same," Felix sadly rests his head in his hand up on the arm of the couch.

"We never even got to do one!" Hana slouches, matching Felix's attitude.

It's quiet for a few moments and I imagine that sad violin meme music playing in my head as I look around the room.

Felix suddenly stands up with a determined look on his face, "I'm going to go make brownies."

"I wanna help!" Chan pops up and follows him to the kitchen. Seungmin also stands and excited goes and sits at the counter, with Hitomi following close behind them.

"Felix's famous brownies... Are they really that good?" I look over at Changbin.

He opens his mouth to answer, but I hear Felix's Aussie accent from the kitchen instead, "Oi, you doubt my skills?" I look back and he attempts to twirl his wisk in his fingers like the drummer at a rock concert, only for it to fly out of his hand and hit Seungmin in the face.