𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭

Start from the beginning

"Wait, so, they're really gonna fight?" Hawk asked him. Miguel nodded and Asteria looked at the boy who was avoiding her presence.

"Apparently, should have seen this coming" Sam affirmed.

"Who does he even think he's tweeting to?" Demitri asked. "You and Asteria are his only followers"

"Wait really?" She asked. "I thought I unfollowed him a while ago" Asteria said as she peered over his shoulder to see the number 2 over the followers.

Demitri shook his head to her. "Nope, you're still following"

"Block me on his account" Asteria said as she looked up at him.

"But still, who is he tweeting to? Air?" Demitri asked and Asteria shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe" Asteria said.

Miguel shook his head. "I don't know, he seems serious about it"

"So this is real?" Hawk asked as excitement began to roll through him. "Sensei and Sensei are gonna throw down?" The four kids hummed. "That's awesome"

"You have issues" Asteria said to him with squinted eyes as she questioned him.

"And you don't?" Hawk asked her.

"I don't have purple hair"

Hawk stood up taller. "Jokes on you, Moon liked it"

"Hey" Asteria said as she caught up to Miguel on their way back home. He ignored her and she signed as she began walking his pace. "You can't ignore me forever, Miguel"

"Nope, but I can try" He said as he began waking faster, Asteria falling behind. She sighed as she watched his figure smaller and smaller.

"That you can" Asteria said softly as the two walked inside to see Johnny practicing.

"Hey you two, good timing" Johnny said as he saw them. "I think I've got a counter to LaRussos bread and buttercream watch this, I make like I'm gonna walk into it again, at the last second , I slip under, shoulder check him in the balls, take him to the mat, elbow, elbow, elbow, point, Lawrence, winner"

"Interesting" Asteria said softly

"Got ya" Miguel replied.

"All right, Diaz, you be him, so I can try this at game speed, Luna, you play ref" Johnny explained and Asteria looked at Johnny.

"Why can't I be LaRusso?" She asked and Johnny looked over at her, standing up straight.

"Cause I don't wanna hurt you" He replied. And it was true, he couldn't bare to think that he would hurt her, even if it was practice, he wouldn't dare to do it.

"Bold of you to assume—"

"Luna!" Johnny said sternly and she raised her hands up in surrender.

"Fine, fine"

Johnny got in his stance, but Miguel didn't. Johnny relaxed and looked at the kid: "Come on, you gonna help me win or what?"

"Honestly, Sensei, I kinda wish you weren't fighting at all" Miguel confessed, Johnny didn't care.

"Yeah, well, too bad cause it's go time, you'll thank me when we're done with the kata crap and I can prepare you for a real fight"  He said and Asteria looked up at him.

"So if you win, we just rain Eagle Fang, there's no Miyagi-Do?" Asteria asked the man.

"You got it, Sarcasm number 1" Johnny said as he saw no issues with this. But Miguel did. Miguel saw a lot of issues.