Chapter 11 - Alone Time

Start from the beginning

She looked at my face and asked "Is there something wrong?" Her face with worry. I decided to speak softly "I can tell that you're thinking of something. You can tell me." My thumb gently stroked her cheek and moved some hair from her face so I could see her more.

She looked into my eyes and slightly smiled "I'm just thinking about you and being with you." She said. But I could see that there was some sadness in her eyes.

"What is it?" I asked, my fingers stroking her hair.

She looked down and one of her hands started to wipe her eyes and started to sniff.

I have her time so that she can recover and talk. "I-It's just that I never would've found someone who would love me." She looked back at my eyes "And got to have this with you." She whispered, her voice cracking a bit.

When she wipes her eyes again, I get her into my embrace and skim my fingers up and down her arm. She wraps her arms around me to where her hands touch the back of my shell.

When we pull apart, I lean in and kiss her lips gently.

Y/N POV

When we pulled away from the kiss, he looked into my eyes and cupped my face into his hands.

"Y/n listen to me" he started. "I love you more than anything else in the world. You mean so much to me and nothing would change that." He said softly. "I'll always be here for you."

He kissed my lips again and I tried to say something between the kiss but the kiss took over and realized that he's right. There's nothing that can change us and he'll always be there.

I decided not to say anything when we were having a good time.

_

When we arrived at the lair after Leo tickling me and kissing over me, he asked me if I was hungry, and I said no.

"Are you sure you're not hungry?" He asked unsure.

I laughed a bit. "Leo I'm fine." I spoke. He raised an eye ridge at me which made me giggle a bit.

"Well you should eat something so that you don't starve yourself." He said.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed and said "Fine. I have something in my pocket I can eat." I pulled out a Nutri Grain bar (or something else if you don't like them) and I unwrapped it and ate it.

Leo gave me a look that was like 'really?'

I turned to him and asked "What?" Giving him a grin. Instead of answering, he gave me a devilish grin and quickly, he jumped up high and I hear him land on a pipe above.

I look up trying to find him but it was too dark up there. Then I hear him talk.

"You know if you don't watch you're surroundings, you could get attacked." He said laughing a bit.

I raised an eyebrow still trying to look for him. "What does that have to do with anything?" I asked but he just laughed a bit.

"Who're you talking to?" A voice asked.

I jump a bit and to see that it was Leo's brother. Raph.

"Oh uh.. I'm just trying to find Leo. You know?" I said. He just stares at me confused. Then he finally spoke "What're you talking about?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask back.

"Leo's literally right there." He says annoyed pointing where I assumed is behind me.

I turn around and find Leo standing there with his arms crossed and smiling innocently as if nothing happened.

"What the heck Leo?" I asked walking up to him.