Chapter 9 - Saving you/First kiss

Y/N POV

Pitch black...

It's pitch black

I wake up. My vision was blurry as I tried to focus.

My eyes have finally focused and I look around and see that I'm in a dungeon. I was about to stand up but my hands were in shackles on the wall. I tried to yank them out but they wouldn't budge.

I flinched when hearing heavy footsteps coming. The figure comes in front of the cage and unlocks it. He then comes and unlocks the shackles and picks me up harshly by my oversized hoodie. And he grabs my arms and twists them behind my back.

When I faced him, I can see that this was probably a mutated tiger. He had an eye patch on his right eye and clothes and a scarf on him.

He kicked me in the back of my leg which made me wince in pain.

He kept pushing me hard until we ended up in a hallway with a throne in the front and I started to see another figure.

The tiger pushed me to the ground hard and he put his foot on me to stay down looking to the ground.

I heard footsteps from the throne in front of me. I flinched when I heard a blade swipe out.

"Y/n..." The deep voice said. You were surprised that he knew your name.

"Tell me where the turtles are and you won't pay for it." He said chuckling lowly.

You didn't say anything for like seconds until he finally yelled.

"I said WHERE ARE THE TURTLES!" He demanded having the blade on your throat now.

There was no way you were gonna tell him where they live. So you snapped back.

"Why should you know? And how do you even know my name?!"

He snapped back at you "Don't dismay me child." He said.

"I'd rather die in a hole rather than tell you." You spat back.

He picked you up by your oversized hoodie and pointed the blade to your face. "Then you'll pay!" He said his blade scratching the side of your neck.

You screamed in pain.

"AHHHH!"

And then he punched your eye hard.

"Don't make this hard girl. Tell me where they are." He demanded.

You didn't answer.

You closed your eyes waiting for the other blow to come but you heard him grunting and his hand let go of your oversized hoodie fast.

You fell but you were caught by a different pair of muscular arms other than Leo's. You opened your eyes to see a mix of red and green.

"Raph?" You were tired from the blood loss from your neck. He heard you.

"Y/n it's gonna be okay I'm gonna go out of this building and hide you outside and don't move from that hiding spot. Got it?" He asked panting hard.

You nodded and he jumped out the window. He ran across the rooftops and found a place on the roof. He hid you behind a thick chimney and set you down gently. "Don't move we'll be back." He said

"Okay..." You said putting your hand on your neck softly and it stung. You saw that your hand was covered with lots of blood.

Leo's POV

Donnie and Mikey were knocked down with only me and Raph left.

Shredder jumped up in the air about to strike us with both his blades but we jumped up just in time hiding in the dark corners of the room.