Chapter 4 - When you meet again/Meeting his family

YN POV

It was a Saturday night and you were bored. You were listening to music while drawing since it's your favorite hobby to do to keep you occupied. You were wearing sweatpants and a long-sleeved black shirt.

Your volume wasn't that high on your headphones. You then heard a knock on your window.

You got up to see that it was the blue clad turtle you met a couple days ago. He was smiling.

You opened the window and smiled at him.

"Hey" Leo said. "What are you up to?" He asked.

"Oh, I was just drawing and listening to music since I was bored and it's my favorite hobby." You said simply.

He chuckled.

There was a small silence between you two until Leo spoke up.

"Well since you're bored, do you wanna like, meet my family? They wanna meet you." He asked.

You froze a bit. "You told them about me?" You asked.

"Well.. sort of. I didn't tell all of my my brothers yet."

"Wait. You have brothers?!" You asked surprised.

"3 brothers." He said laughing a bit.

"Well..." You trailed off fidgeting with your fingers.

"Well what?" Leo asked while putting a hand on your shoulder.

"It's just. I don't know how they're gonna react. And what of they don't like me?"

"They asked to see you so I doubt they they won't like you. We're all nice. Well except my other brother who acts like he's afraid of nothing." He admitted.

You chuckled. "Ok. I'll get my shoes on and I have to be quiet because my mom is sleeping." You said. "Wait here."

I turned around getting my shoes on and couldn't help but blush. This turtle is so handsome and cute.

Leo's POV

When she turned to get her shoes on, I can't stop thinking of how cute she is. Her laugh and everything about her is beautiful. Even if she says she's not beautiful.

She got done putting her shoes and sweatshirt on, and I don't know why she wears baggy clothes on. Oversized t-shirt, Sweatpants, and an oversized hoodie. I ignore it.

She comes to the window and she follows me up to the roof.

As soon as we're on the roof, I scooped her up bridal style as I heard a small scream from her.

"Why are you carrying me? I can walk by myself." She asked while I was running on the rooftops hopping.

I heard a small 'oh' from her like she knew why I carried her.

_

We arrived in the alleyway and I set her down and when I looked down at her, her eyes are still closed.

"Hey. It's okay. We're here. Now." I said.

She finally opened her eyes and I set her down while she speaks.

"Why are we in an alleyway?" She asks nervously.

"I live in the sewers" I say.

YN POV

He opened the sewers. When he opened the lid, I can instantly smell the stench and I plugged my nose.

He helped me down the ladder even though I said that I can climb down it, but then I forgot that the ground underneath me was high and I started feeling dizzy because I'm afraid of heights.