Chapter 6 - When you both cuddle

Song: Billie Eilish- Six Feet under

A/N: This chapter is gonna be a little short

Y/N's POV

You were walking to your apartment from school. You were exhausted. Mostly because you stood up late at night and you had finished going to the gym after eating (your favorite food/fast food) and you couldn't wait to crash into your bed and sleep.

_

You walked into the apartment. Your mom wasn't home. As usual and you ran upstairs, ripped your bag off of you and lie on your bed not caring to take your shoes off.

You then heard a tap on your window. You slowly sat up knowing it was your boyfriend. Leo. You opened the window and let him come in and Leo caught a glimpse of your face.

"Y/n you have bags under your eyes." Leo said. His hand cupping your cheek gently.

"What do you mean?" You asked rubbing your eyes.

"Look." Leo said pulling up his camera on his T-phone.

You looked at yourself in his camera and you were barely surprised. You knew it was gonna happen.

"Heh, I knew it was gonna happen." You laughed a bit.

"You need to get some sleep." Leo said putting his phone back into his belt.

"No kidding." You said rubbing your eyes again.

You move to where your pillows are and you shut your eyes dozing off. Leo chuckled and moved next to you sitting and he pulled the covers over you two.

He wrapped his arms around you, scooted you close to him so your head was on his shoulder and he kissed your head softly.

He heard fainting snores from you and he laughs a bit.

"I love you Y/n." Leo says kissing you softly.