"Do you trust me?" He asked being straightforward.

"I want to."

"I get that but the question is, do you?"

I paused then shrugged. "I don't know."

He did a slight nod. "Ok."

It got awkward and I know he wants to leave this closet. "Well I'm going to get these little ones ready for bed." I extended my hands for Camari and he leaned over to me. He laid his head on my shoulder as I walked towards his room.

Ugh this is going to be harder than ever. I want to trust him so bad. I just don't know how.

We got everyone ready for bed then we did the same. I laid on my side, facing away from Jayson. His arms snaked around me and pulled me closer to him.

"We're going to get through this." He spoke and kissed my shoulder.

"I know." I gently rubbed his arm and settled in his embrace.

"I love you." He said.

I remained quiet and I could feel him staring a hole in the back of my head.

"I love you too honey." I giggled and kissed his hand.

"It's too soon for jokes boo. You know I'm sensitive."

"Shut up." I laughed. "Goodnight."

He went on his side and we peacefully went to sleep. The next morning I felt kisses on my face. I groaned and tried covering my face.

"I'm leaving beautiful." Jay said and I opened one eye. "I'm taking Deuce to school then I'll be heading to the airport. The boys are sleeping behind you. I already changed them."

I opened my arms and he gave me a hug. "Do you have to go?"

"Yes, it keeps you in this big ass house."

"We could do a tiny home." I mumbled.

"No. You don't even like me like that."

"I do."

"I know boo. I have to go. I don't want Deuce to be late. I love you so, so much and I will call you when I land, and get in my room. I'll even show you under the bed and in the closet."

"Jay that's not funny." I hit his shoulder as he stood up.

"Oh you can joke but I can't?"

"No, because you're the culprit."

"Touché." He pointed at me. His lips connected with mine twice.

"I love you bubba. Be safe."

"I will."

"Ok dad I'm ready. Bye Mimi." Deuce came into our room. He gave me a hug then he kissed his brothers goodbye.

"Love you buddy. Have a blessed and sparkling day at school and an amazing time with your mom."

"Love you too. Are you still coming to my birthday party?" He asked as he walked backwards.

"I'll be there."

"Ok. See ya." He waved and the two of them left.

I turned on my side, facing the little ones, on my way back to sleep, when I felt a small hand on my face. "So much for that." I mumbled then opened my eyes to see Chayse cheesing at me. "Good morning."

"Hi." He giggled.

"Are you ready to get up?" I spoke lowly so Cam wouldn't wake up.

"No."