"Oh yeah? What for? You don't seem to be from around here."

I gulped and used inspect.

[Lv. 144]

[Lv. 151]

I let out sigh of relief and stood my ground confidently. These guys may be high-level to the usual thugs around here, but they don't scare me.

"I need a smith. I was told Briana can craft what I need."

They both laughed and turned to mutter a few things to each other before nodding and opening the door.

"You seem serious enough, just no funny business kid. Mess around and you're dead."

"Understood."

I walked through the front door and was pretty surprised at what I saw.

There were almost a dozen people working at desks reading books and writing things down on papers. Every desk had piles of swords, potions, rings, bracelets, and magic gear I'd never seen before. It looked like they were filing and keeping stock of large quantities of magic items.

The man who let me in spoke up.

"Go up to the third floor, I'm sure she knows you're coming."

"Thanks."

I walked through the working men and women while eyeing the gear they were sifting through. Some of it looks like some pretty good quality stuff.

At the end of the room, there's a spiral staircase that goes both up and down. I walked up it.

The second floor wasn't anything like I expected either. There were two women on either side of the room working at desks. They seemed to be filing more items and doing paperwork as well, but these workers were in less of a rush than the ones downstairs.

At the end of the room, there's an empty desk. A tall thin man with short black hair stood next to it while reading a book. He looked up at me through his wire framed glassed and gave me a nod of approval as I continued upstairs.

Once I finally made it to the top floor of the building I immediately felt and ominous presence in the room. It feels like I just walked into the lair of a beast...

What's wrong with this place....?

The room's walls are lined from floor to ceiling with books. It's pretty dimly lit, so can't even see the back of the room completely.

"Hello? Sorry for the intrusion, its just I-"

"Welcome, I've been expecting you."

I heard a woman's voice from the back of the room and slow footsteps followed.

"I'm Jay. Nice to meet you."

I used inspect and enemy detection to try and get a better idea of who's in the room with me.

[Lv. 488]

My eyes went wide... She's... Level 488.... Who is this woman....?

"Nice to meet you Jay. Call me Bri. No need to be too formal."

She finally walked into the light, I couldn't help but stare. Bri wore tight black latex pants and a fishnet shirt that showed her tight matching latex bra underneath. The black clothing contrasted her smooth olive skin incredibly well.

She stood around 190cm tall, that's including her black leather lifted boots.

Her eyes were such a deep brown color that they looked completely black. To top it all off, her silky jet-black hair fell down and wrapped around the front of her thin waist.