.

.

.

The morning bloomed and taehyung stepped downstairs smiling. His smile grew even more wider when he saw y/n in a navy blue outfit with open hair looking all angelic.

They both had their breakfast together but before leaving y/n handed him a luch box ,it had donuts she made them for him and his friends. She told him to share it with them.

They both got into the car like ofc he wasn't going to let y/n go all alone..

He stopped the car outside the uni , y/n got off waved at him and went inside.... This was one of the most beautiful mornings for TAEHYUNG. He wanted all of his mornings to be like this.

.

.

.

Y/n entered her class to see yeonjun being happy happy jumping around. She knows the reason , which made her smile too . He saw y/n , he dragged y/n to their seats and started telling her each and everything that happened the day before. He was happy to have the whole family at one place.

Soon the classes began , their one of the professors told them about the mentors they were allotted.

The students went to the common area of the uni where they were supposed to meet their senior mentors.

Y/n and Yeonjun were too looking for their mentors. Suddenly a duo of well built men blocked their way and one of them asked
" Roll no . 136 and 137 ?? " Listening to this they both nodded together.

Four of them sat at the table and they started introducing themselves.
"Who is 136?? " One of them asked and y/n spoke up " i am " and the guy said " am park Hyung sik your peer mentor and forwarded his hand to shake " am y/n" and they shook hands."

And then the other one spoke up " i am Choi woo shik your peer mentor" he says to yeonjun , he introduced himself and they both shook hands too.

.

.

.

( New characters...

Park Hyung sik
24 years old.
3rd year automobile engineering student.
Hot , handsome , tall and intelligent , so basically a heartthrob. But is kinda introverted , girls drool over him. Bestfriend _ woo shik.
He is a private yet a clam personality

Choi woo shik
24 years old
3rd year automobile engineering student.
Is hot , handsome, tall and a very bubbly personality. He is always making jokes and always hyped up. His best friend is Hyung sik. Always a trouble maker for Hyung sik.

A/n ; ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯ (⁠◠⁠‿⁠・ )

.

.

.

The four of them began talking , the seniors explained the juniors about the project. The senior guys were supportive and they ensured the duo that they'll be there for their help.
Hyung sik was impressed by the smart yet cool dou infront of him , he got to know their grades and pervious performances.
Hyung sik found y/n quite attractive and beautiful , like it was the first time he interacted with someone who is pretty yet smart. And about woo shik he kept cracking jokes in between with made their interaction even more fun. The duo was glad that they didn't get any asshole of seniors , their mentors were supportive and they had fun with them..