"I'm waiting Tae." came the reply. Jeongguk did understand the hidden meaning.

Silence fell over after that which was broken by Taehyung.

"Ggukie I'm hanging up the call. I'll meet you at the café" and hung up the call after receiving a 'okay bye'.

He was gazing out of the window when his eyes fell on something and he told driver to stop the car. He got out of the car and after some time came back with something in his hand.

Soon he reached the café. He came out of the car, hands holding the thing he bought. He went inside the café after telling his driver to go back to Kim Mansion.

When he entered the café, his eyes started searching for Jeongguk and he soon found him, sitting at the farthest corner of café, eyes fixed on the flower vase placed on the table, talking on the phone. His whole attention was on that flower vase that he didn't noticed that everyone was staring at him. Whether male or female, all people present in the café were just admiring him.

Jeongguk looks fell short to no one. While he was breathtakingly handsome, it was his distant and cold aura which always surrounded him and makes it hard for anyone to get close to him, that attracted more people towards him. Netizens have many name for him, ' The stone king', 'The cold king or cold prince' or 'The lovely son' as he was many time spotted carrying the shopping bags and walking behind his mother even after being the CEO of The Jeon Empire.

Jeongguk was that forbidden fruit that people could just see from distant but were not allowed to come close to it. But it didn't stopped people from admiring him. He had his own fan clubs even though he was not a celebrity nor has any social media account. It was said among netizens that even if Jeongguk was not the heir of Jeon's, he still would have that popularity.

He was dressed in black formal suit (Taehyung was not surprised by that) which only made him seem more handsome. Him talking on his phone with a dazed look on his face made him look more irresistible.

When Taehyung saw that this many people were eyeing his man he become jealous and a sudden urge to claim his man in front of these people came into his heart. So he went and kissed Jeongguk cheek and then he took his seat in front of him and started to play with Gguk hand's fingers which was resting on the table.

Jeonnguk who was talking to someone on his phone was shocked. His eyes widened and he stopped talking. He just sat there in complete silence, now his full attention on the boy who was playing with his fingers. Gguk was not the only who was shocked, all the people present there had the same reaction.

"Hello? Mr. Jeon ?" called voice from the other side of phone jolted him from his thoughts. He moved his gaze away from Taehyung.

"Hmm. Send all the documents to my PA. Make sure it doesn't have any mistakes or I will be talking to you later." He replied and hung up the call without waiting for any reply.

Then again his attention went back to Taehyung who was sitting in front of him and was looking at him.

Taehyung's right hand's elbow was resting on the table, his chin resting on his fist and his left hand busy playing with his hand. A beautiful sweet smile adoring his face and his eyes fixed on him. Jeongguk felt something warm in his chest.

"Tae" he called sweetly and that voice broke whatever trance Tae was in, he looked at Gguk and smiled more widely.

"Hey Gguk, I'm here." He replied softly.

"Hmm. You are here. Should I order something for you?" He asked as he called waiter without waiting for any reply.

"Bring one strawberry and one mango smoothie." He ordered and then looked at Taehyung and asked if he wanted to order something else for now which Taehyung denied. Waiter went after taking their order.

Then Taehyung remembered something and he picked up the small bouquet of red roses which was laid on his thighs and brought it in front of Jeongguk. Gguk was again shocked seeing the bouquet that he didn't took it immediately and just keep looking at it.

"Ggukie take it

"Ggukie take it. I bought this for you. It's my sorry gift for coming late on our first date." Taehyung said and smiled when Gguk finally took the bouquet and keep looking at it.

"Ggukie!" Taehyung called after sometime when he noticed that Jeongguk just kept looking at the bouquet and was not paying any attention to him. And he was able to get that attention he was craving for.

Soon waiter arrived with their smoothies and they started drinking it without talking much. But what they didn't notice was that how their eyes were secretly gazing at each other when they thought the other was not looking. There was a comfortable silence surrounding them.

Their secret staring was so sweet and adorable that everyone present in the café was mesmerized. They both looked like a couple, completely in love. Many people were just looking at them and admiring the young love. Teenagers present in the café started shipping them and one of them even took a picture and posted it online.

But the couple, who was the center of attention was not aware about what was happening around them or what chaos their picture created online. They were just content with looking at each other, busy in their own world and forgetting about the anything else.

__________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter. How was it?

Did you guys liked it? Let me know.♡♡

Their date will be continued in the next chapter.

Thank you so much for reading.❤️🤍