chapter 14 ~ backseat

The parking lot was now dark and empty. Mostly everyone had gone home, and the people who hadn't were drunk dads doing stupid shit together. Kyle's car was in the darkest corner of the carpark, surrounded by trees and bushes. Before I could open the front passenger side door, Kyle grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him.
"Would you like to uh... I don't know how to say this... Get into the backseat with me..?" Kyle quickly said in a flustered manner, I couldn't see his face in the darkness but I could tell he was blushing. I have to admit, I've never been asked to go into the backseat of a car with a boy before, but it's Kyle, so what's the worst that can happen!
"I'd love to." I simply replied. Eagerly, he opened the passengers side back door and helped me in, quickly clambering onto the seat behind me. The car had a small lamp on the roof, that eminated a very small amount of light, but still it was enough. Now I could see and fully appreciate Kyle's beautiful features. His green eyes, his curly red hair, his handsome hooked nose. He gently placed one of his hands on my thigh and used his other one to cup my face.
"I had a really fun time today, did you?" He said in the softest voice possible, almost whispering.
"I did, thanks to you. I'm sorry that we fought earlier." I replied. He let out a soft chuckle.
"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said any of that stuff." I scooped his face up with both my hands and planted a kiss on his lips. We both quickly became enthralled in the kiss. Kyle's hand resting on my thigh became harder and harder as his grip grew tighter. As we both became more passionate, I pulled away from the kiss and began to pull Kyle's shirt off, throwing it into the boot of the car.
"Wow! Someone's eager." Kyle gently laughed, quickly kissing me on the cheek.
"I've waited all week for this to happen again!" I responded, bashing our lips against each other yet again. We were both clumsy teens who still weren't great at this stuff, but somehow, this felt like it'd be the greatest night of our lives. Sneakily, I slid my hand over to the zipper of Kyle's trousers. I could feel him jump at my touch as I finally undid them and began to slide his trousers down to his thighs.
"(y/n), hang on. You like this right? You're not just doing this to apologize to me?" Kyle murmured, when I looked into his eyes it was obvious he was very worried about this whole situation and wanted to make sure he wasn't taking advantage of me. I rolled his hair around one of my fingers and let it go, the curl bouncing up and down.
"I want to do this Kyle. I like doing these things with you." I said, my face started to turn red as I realised how corny that statement was. He replied with a beaming smile before eagerly pulling his boxers down, his erect penis bouncing out.
"Jesus, you really are excited!" I giggled.
"How can I help it? I'm making out with one of the most amazing girls in the world." Kyle laughed, it was hard to pay attention to what he was saying when his literal dick was right next to me. I knelt my head down and licked the tip. Kyle was circumcised so I wouldn't have to deal with any annoying shit. Even at the smallest touch, I could feel his whole body jolt and slowly get warmer. Finally, I decided to hell with it, and as quickly as possible took my shoes, socks, skirt and panties off, much to Kyle's suprise. He wasn't sure how to react at all, but I could tell that he was getting increasingly more excited.
"Woah! Are you sure?" He worriedly murmured, somewhat distracted by the fact that I was basically completely naked. I joyfully nodded and began to make my way on top of him, wrapping my legs around the lower part of his torso. Before I could manage to finally get him inside of me, someone knocked on the car window. We both quickly clambered off of each other and Kyle helped me scramble to put my clothes back on as he simply zipped his jeans back up.
"Shit, shit! Who the fuck even is that?!" Kyle said, his voice sounded strained and stressed. The stranger knocked at the window yet again, slightly harder and more aggressively this time.
"What kind of sick pervert comes to a rocking car at the back of the parking lot?! You need to know what to expect..." I said, an increasingly more annoyed tone in my voice. Kyle could sense my tense emotions, and gave me a quick calming hug before getting out of the car. I immediately followed behind him, getting out of the same side.
There before us stood Token, with a look of complete and utter shock on his face.
"Uh... Hi you guys... I'm sorry I didn't realize what you were doing before I knocked." He said, obviously very embarrassed about the whole situation, scratching the back of his neck in an uncomfortable manner. Kyle walked over to Token and jabbed him lightly on the chest, pushing Token backwards.
"What the hell man! It was obvious what we were doing, why would you even knock in the first place?! What do you want?!" Kyle yelled, annoyed and stressed out. It was obvious he wasn't going to back down. Normally I'd know what to do in a situation like this, but I have never seen Kyle this angry before. Sure I've seen him get upset at Eric being an asshole, or not getting a good grade on a test, but this just seemed like it was on a whole other level. His eyebrows were both furrowed angrily on his forehead and he had an upset frown on his face.