chapter 13 ~ super fun time

Bright neon lights shon down on our faces, splashing them with every colour imaginable. Our eyes gradually began to adjust to the extreme harsh lighting as we had just been in the dark tunnel. Just behind us I could hear Butters and Kenny singing 'Loo loo loo' together in harmony, their friendship is quite cute! Their southern accents matched each others perfectly. My hand was safely clutched inside of Kyle's. His grip grew tighter as we began to clamber out of the rocking boat, water splashing onto us as we did so. His curly red hair bounced around his face, tickling his nose. As soon as we were stood safely on solid ground, our eyes immediately connected. Stan and Wendy were still making out even after we had gotten out of the tunnel, and Butters and Kenny were still humming their silly tunes, but I couldn't draw my eyes away from Kyle's. His face seemed even more handsome than usual, and the grip of his hand had such a comforting warmth, I didn't know how to control myself. Only Kyle can brighten up my day, and looking into his eyes in this moment really made me realise that.

Snapping out of our love filled haze, Cartman and Stan yelled at us to follow them. All the boys were desperate to play some carnival games. Especially Stan, he probably wanted to impress Wendy. Scanning the booths for the best game to choose, the boys all collectively agreed on a ball throwing game, where you had to get it through a small hole. The prizes varied from flowers, to bears, to cute toy tiaras. The guy running the stall took everyones payment before we finally began playing. Each boy had 3 small red balls to use. First up was Stan, Wendy stood at his side cheering him on, which obviously wasn't helping him concentrate, but he did seem to enjoy her eagerness. Ball 1 was a miss. Ball 2 was another miss. Ball 3 just made the cut as it made its way through the hole. Stan turned to Wendy with a slightly embarrassed look on his face.
"What do you want? Sorry about how shitty these prizes are, I'll do better next time." He said in a mopey voice, clenching his the top of his nose with his thumb and index finger.
"I'd like a cute tiara please Stan! Don't worry, I appreciate it no matter what." Wendy said, receiving the plastic tiara from the man in charge of the stall, placing it on top of her head, and giving Stan a big kiss on the lips. I noticed he gagged a little, probably being overwhelmed by how much love he was receiving. After she had pulled away from the kiss, Stan's face was noticeably redder, and Wendy's pink lipstick had left a cute mark on his lips. Cartman was next to throw, but Heidi insisted on taking his turn. Ball 1 missed. Ball 2 made it into the hole. Ball 3 also made its way through! Heidi was overjoyed, and asked for the small boquet of tulips that were on offer. She immediately gave them to Cartman, who became very flustered, he rolled his eyes but obviously enjoy Heidi's affection.
"Heidi, not in front of the guys!" Eric said, clutching the tulips in his hand.
"I guess we know who wears the pants in your relationship ship huh!" Kenny jokingly said, his voice muffled by his orange parka.
"Shut up you poor asshole!" Cartman shot back at Kenny. I couldn't help but giggle. I think it's sweet to see Eric in such a lovey dovey relationship. Finally, it was Kyle's turn at the game. He seemed pretty cocky. Ball 1 made it through the hole. So did ball 2 and finally ball 3 made it through as well! A look of relief was on his face as he let out a big sigh.
"Well done Kyle! I've never seen someone actually win one of these!" I beamed, genuinely impressed by Kyle's perfect win. He quickly turned to me and went on to say,
"So which prize do you want?" I was in shock, realising he had won it for me.
"Wait you really want me to have the prize?" Kyle immediately nodded, grabbing my hand and taking me to the front of the booth. Gazing at all the rewards, looking for the best one, my eyes landed on a perfect plushie, that was basically the size of Cartman's head!

 Gazing at all the rewards, looking for the best one, my eyes landed on a perfect plushie, that was basically the size of Cartman's head!

"Dude that is so fucking gay!" Cartman burst out laughing as the salesman handed it to me. Kyle aggressively glared at him and Cartman immediately backed down, knowing Kyle would beat his ass if he had to. Holding the giant plushie in my hands I immediately began to snuggle it.
"It's pretty cute! Good choice (y/n)! I'm it's dad and your its mom!" Kyle gleefully said. It was pretty corny, but still very sweet of him.
"Well you better not be a deadbeat! Our son deserves only the best!" I responded, tugging at one of his cheeks with my hand. It's adorable how easy it is to make him flustered, as his face flushed as red as a tomato.

2 Hours pass and you are all finally bored of the carnival

I yawned, stretching my arms out into the sky as we all walked towards the car park. The sky was already pitch black, but each and every star was still shining as brightly as possible. Wendy and Stan couldn't pull themselves away from each other, after the Tunnel they had been attached by the hip. Each chance they got, they would start smothering each other with kisses, it quickly got tiring for the rest of the group as it's not exactly fun to watch your friends make out. We had also lost Kenny, as he had wandered off with some random girl. Cartman reluctantly agreed to give Butters a ride home, as he was also driving Heidi home.
Everyone finally said their goodbyes, and then Kyle led me to his car that was located at the very back of the carpark.