Camila swallowed and pointed towards the opposite end of the room, the same direction of Lauren's office "Even her" she sobbed "She doesn't want me up there with her, when will I be good enough?"

Emma pulled the girl into a hug as she broke down into floods of tears "I can assure you, that woman thinks you are incredible Camila!" Her sweet tone projected "I know you won't believe it because like you, she's a fucking nightmare when it comes to emotions! But she does!"

Camila laughed finally, pulling out of the hug to wipe her cheeks "I'm serious Camila, this show is your chance to prove all of those people wrong? Even Lauren in a way, although I can almost guarantee she's fully aware of the fame you will receive after!"

The girl shook her head "I doubt it" she mumbled "They'll be looking at her, she's incredible!"

Emma shrugged and stood to her feet with a smile "I'd put money on it being an even split! You're both gorgeous!" She explained, grabbing for the girl's hand to pull her onto her feet "Come on, let's get on with this!"

"What does the routine even look like?" Camila groaned with a smile "I'm not doing anything fast I swear, I'll fall flat on my face!"

Emma laughed and winked back "Oh trust me! The only people falling on their faces will be the front row when they catch a glimpse of this!" She began, walking towards the stereo to press play on the chosen song Shut Up and Listen by Nicholas Bonnin and Angelicca

Camila widened her mouth and laughed back in shock "Wait" Emma nodded back with a smug grin in response "It's sexy?"

"Come on, let me show you!" Replied Emma, grabbing the younger's hand to drag her into the centre of the empty room "Follow me!"

•••

Tight branches of tedious energy slid their way through the academy as all within its grounds worked tirelessly to rehearse for the up and coming show. Camila and Emma practiced for hours while Lauren and Dinah did the same. The majority of the cast replayed their numbers over and over, the stand in dancers watching in awe

Zach couldn't bare simply watching, he wanted to dance and finally be a part of the show. Right now his dream seemed farther than it did when he didn't have a part at all! He sat beside the mirror and watched on as Eva, the girl giving him problems flaunted her lacy blonde hair across the studio. He sighed, fiddled with his thumbs and accepted the snarling stare she offered him between tracks

"Hey guys? Could we get a turn?" Asked another stand in "We haven't been able to rehearse in like an hour?"

Eva rolled her eyes and scoffed in Zach's direction despite the words belonging to another, her velvety soft skin glistening with sweat as she paced closer to the group "I really don't see the point" she sniggered "It's not like any of us are actually going to bail on the show!"

Zach huffed under his breath and stood with help from his palms "It's called precaution" he mumbled with a bout of confidence "Like Miss J said, last year they were down on dancers with no one to replace them!"

Eva cocked a brow and walked further towards the boy as he rearranged the locks of hair upon his head, the dancers behind now talking amongst themselves "Even if someone does get sick, you're the last in line to replace them! There was a reason you wasn't picked for the cast, Zach!"

The boy clamped his jaw and furrowed his brows, ignoring Dinah and Fallon now to have entered the room to check in on the group behind "What is your problem with me huh?" He asked boldly "Why is it that you hate me all of a sudden? Hate yourself?"

Eva moved forwards and grabbed the boy by his shirt, slamming him back into the mirror with a bang that went unnoticed by the bodies behind, their talking and laughing so loud the noise had fell to absence "My problem is that you're an annoying little swine! You don't belong in this group and you don't belong in this academy!"