Chapter 12

"Try me.. ma'am.."

Camila husked breathlessly under the choking hold Lauren had elected, their bodies so close sharing a heat neither knew even possible while in the elders head a million thoughts began to arise.. if this were to happen there would be no escaping the girls success in breaking her.. but if it didn't? She'd be mocked for not having the balls.. she did.. she was just majorly stubborn..

"You're desperate huh baby girl? You think I have time to make you feel good? You think you deserve my attention like this?"

"You're the one giving it to me! You're so fucking oblivious to your own anxiety of letting go of your mistakes it's embarrassing.. is that why you get hired out company to fuck with? Because they can't stick around long enough to see what a pussy you are?"

Camila gasped laughing almost under the tense grip now only tightening around her throat.. Lauren's body stepping further in hating how good the girl was at the snarling back and forth.. she was loosing.. badly.. but what happened next was something that the younger in her smug battle hadn't expected even considering the close contact.. the other hand had let go of her wrists now moving to sit against the front of her silky black shorts hanging from the band almost warning her of the intent she had hidden behind the darkening green orbs

"You wanna talk big shit to me like that? Be my guest! Me and you both know it's just a cover for the situation under these shorts right now!"

"The only one talking big shit right now is you miss J! You're just assuming you have me feeling something.."

Camila's snarled gritting her teeth as she stumbled against the elders grip.. her hot breath now sinking into her velvety caramel throat while a pair of lips ventured beside her listening ear.. leaning in with a single scolding kiss against the lobe.. the sound was intense.. seductive enough to send an almost painful shiver down into the girls spine.. she pulled back only slightly keeping the close contact with a smirking glimmer at the tiny whimper that escaped her dancers lips

"Assuming? Let's see about that huh.."

Lauren groaned leaning down once more this time to latch her pearly white teeth hungrily into the caramel flesh only warmed by the full light of the moon humming through the skylight windows.. Camila whimpered again closing her eyes as the teeth demanded her entire focus.. that was until the Ivory fingertips pulling back on the band of her shorts began to creep underneath.. she shivered.. jolted.. for some reason even kept her wrists behind the bar even considering they were free.. she felt the digits sinking lower and lower.. drifting over the hem of her panties before reaching the space between her thighs..

"F-Fuck... shit!"

She gasped throwing her head back with her hands clenching against the mirror.. the sensation of hot digits pressing into her clit not unexpected but majorly overwhelming considering the drawn out build up.. the woman in front powerful and dominating previously hating her now proving herself right in the slick wet panties now explored.. Lauren felt a similar flush of heat escape her mind too as she pressed her fingers against the wet material parting her lips with a satisfied gasp that landed harshly into the Youngers neck.. she pulled back her head.. stared right back into the Youngers now darkened brown orbs with a look so intense Camila almost moaned out in response..

"Point proven niña?"

"Shut the fuck up! What are you just gonna stand there smug now? Congratulations!"

Attitude.. Lauren pressed her fingers harder into the material.. stepping forward with the satisfaction of a frustrated moan warming her close lips..