Chapter 10

"Camila? Camila!"

"Shit.. sorry Ally.. daydreaming!"

"You're good.. anything interesting?"

Camila laughed shaking her head as she tied up her sneakers unable to concentrate since the moment with her desired boss only late last night.. she replayed the moment in her head all night, scrutinising every detail to try and figure out why it had even happened but nothing seemed to fit.. as much as she had wanted it too..

"Just some rolling ocean.. on hand back massages, the usual daydream material!"

"I'm jealous, but I get it! That does sound good.. I hope you're feeling better today, you seemed super off yesterday!"

"I'm a little numb if I'm honest.. I don't really know how I feel?"

Ally only saddened her smile offering a warm hand over her shoulder as they got ready for their second session of the day, with an earlier finish the girls had time to refresh and in Camila's case.. sit in her mood, she still hadn't spoken to Sam.. with him sending a boundless amount of texts she only found herself ignoring them with every inch of her being.. she couldn't face it.. couldn't stand the thought of her painful betrayal..

"Well I'm here if you ever wanna talk about it? My door is always open for you.. I hope you know that.."

"Thanks Ally.. I'd say mine is too but you always seem super happy so.."

"Well yeah.. I am! But hey? Happiness always follows pain, that's what my mom tells me anyway which thinking about it now sounds kind of dumb.."

"No! No it doesn't.. it's beautiful actually!"

Camila beamed for the first time actually swallowing a pill of happiness while Ally too offered that winning smile! Soon after all joy was lost as the beaten Sapphire turned up slamming through the door with a gruesomely angry growl.. her eyes shooting towards Camila with an immediate threat upon her usually easy lesson...

"Here comes the rain.."

"It's fine.. she can be mad! Not my fault her ego deflated.."

"What did you just say stray? I have ears you know!"

Sapphire called with a tone so sharp all around instantly paused.. Camila included but this time with a smirk as she fold her arms now standing with a high lifted chin.. pinched back shoulder blades

"Congratulations! You just passed human biology!"

"I'm so fucking done with your attitude-

"SAPPHIRE!"

Emma called from across the room silencing the girl into an eye roll that instantly left Camila chuckling to herself as she positioned out front directly next to her new found friend.. the smug position over her shoulders more than helping with the pain of her best friends prize..

Class went on without any kind of mishap, strenuous routines and practiced techniques all blindingly useful with the new tips the green eyed woman had offered.. she felt different using them.. powerful and more pristine! She did make sense.. sometimes..

"Ok we're going to do some trust lifts now! Partner up, Camila.. Sapphire.. together please.."

Both girls immediately stood open jawed unable to comprehend the teacher keeping them away from each other would now purposely place them together.. they glanced around not bothering to walk towards each other while the others only happily stood beside.. Emma began to walk.. her soft stature raising a brow both knew not to ignore

"It wasn't an ask girls.. we're in this place together, you have to learn how to work with each other!"

"But Emma-