Chapter 95

But Agares immediately noticed that my eyes were not focused on him. His webbed claw moved to my chin, and raised my face to face him, while the other webbed claw was not light. He gently pinched my waist, itching so much that I almost jumped up from the ground, but he pressed the fish's tail again. He grabbed my left calf and clasped my back, forcing me to sit on his tail very intimately. I lost my balance and leaned back in his arms. I was half hugged by him and hid behind the shadow of a tree, as if I was afraid that I would be snatched away by Asura.

    I was just wondering what he was going to do, but he tore the button of his clothes a little impatiently. God knows my white coat is empty and I'm not wearing anything. The Japanese don't issue underpants to captives. I was a little at a loss, wondering if this guy was going to ignore the current situation...

    so worried, Agares's webbed claws had torn off my collar and slipped it under my shoulders. But I dare not stop him, because he is on the head of "vinegar". Damn it, who knows what more egregious things he will do if he is on his feet at this time! I froze on his tail, motionless like a log, and let him lift up my clothes. His gaze traveled inch by inch along my exposed body, especially between my legs. His demeanor was like a customs police inspecting prohibited items, which made me feel goosebumps all over my body. I've never seen such a serious expression on his face, and my face burned unconsciously, and I suddenly realized the reason for his actions.

    My God, Agares was thinking too much - he was worried that Asura would have sex with me!

    "Hey, Agares, that kind of thing won't happen, I only belong to you, okay." I quickly reached out my hands to cover his ears, staring at the pair of deep eyes in the mottled tree shadow , confessed seriously in a deep voice. But before I could even finish my words, I was pulled into his arms and hugged so tightly that my bones were almost broken. It was as if I was trapped in a sweet prison, out of breath, and at the same time felt very safe. The sounds of war around me seemed to fade away in an instant, and only this little shelter we temporarily inhabited was left.

    I took a deep breath of Agares, buried my head in his wet and thick hair, and pampered me like a child. His lips gently rubbed against my ears, as if he finally felt relieved, he took a deep breath, and a low laugh escaped his throat.     The moist breath lingered in my ears, like temptation, like waiting, like anticipation and hint that I should do something to prove my words. I'm vaguely more convinced, aha, my old boss is being reborn in his former self, because this bad guy has learned to induce me.     So what should I do?     I was thinking about it secretly, and the scene of Agares asking me to "repay" him for the first time on Mermaid Island appeared in my mind, I turned my head tentatively, and licked his thin and translucent ear, ah, it tastes the same So like sashimi. I took a bite, and he immediately pushed me down on the grass in retaliation, rubbing my armpits with webbed claws as if itching, I had to curl up and beg him for mercy, dumbfounded: "Ah...ha , please, Agares, don’t do this, it’s tickling me to death! Haha..."     But he pressed down on my waist from both sides, not allowing me to escape his control at all.     In the darkness, I saw those long and narrow eyes staring deeply at my face. He bent his body, and the shadow fell from the top of his head like a haze that covered the sky and could block all disasters. . I couldn't help but raised my hand to caress his cheek, tracing his angular facial contours with my fingers. Even though I knew exactly how inappropriate our playfulness was at this moment, to hell with everything else, I couldn't bear to give up this long-awaited precious moment even if those Japanese soldiers came calling.     I felt him kiss my forehead, the bridge of my nose, and finally rest on my lips, muttering very low and clearly: "De... Sa... Luo..."

    It seemed that I had been waiting for centuries to hear this familiar call from Agares’ mouth again. I froze there, feeling both familiar and strange. I opened my mouth to respond to him, but before the voice came out, he The pressed lips were blocked back. I was so excited that I almost trembled, wrapped my arms around his neck, and responded eagerly and clumsily to his gentle and domineering kiss like receiving rain. Thank God, Agares finally remembered who I am, and must have remembered all the things we have experienced between us. I am not willing to be just treated by him as a bastard who is inexplicably courting him. I am his Descendants, but also his lover.