Chapter 80

"Desharow?!"

    At this moment, I heard a shout that I was not unfamiliar with. My back was grabbed by one hand, and the other hand was copied from under my armpit to support my shaking body. When I looked up, Rhine looked at me with wide eyes in disbelief. I knew I looked miserable and embarrassed, and God knew that I really didn't want myself to fall into his hands in this state, but I couldn't do anything right now. I couldn't take care of it anymore, the pain caused my legs to lose their center of gravity, so I could only lean on Rhine's body, and he squatted down and picked me up.

    "Where are you hurt?"

    Rhine asked quickly, striding to carry me into the cabin.

    I couldn't answer him, my lips were trembling with pain, my brain was buzzing, and I looked weakly but subconsciously at the burning Poseidon in the flames soaring into the sky. Agares has disappeared. The place where he was just now was engulfed by flames, leaving only a struggling and twisted black shadow, kneaded into a blur in my retina. It was so ironic at this moment, it was my lover who seriously injured me, but it was my enemy who saved me. And this enemy also rescued my companion——I was glad to find that Luodia and Nick were dragged aboard by the sailors on the ship. past.

    Soon I was sent to a bed in a cabin by Rhine, and the doctor on board rushed over quickly. Although I am extremely unwilling to expose my injuries, there seems to be no better choice right now. I was examined by the doctor naked like a hemiplegic patient. The only good news is that Rhine did not insist on staying to observe me the tragedy. He didn't open the door again until my wound was bandaged. I clearly saw that the doctor who passed by him shook his head and whispered something, Rhine immediately showed a look of surprise on his face, he walked quickly to my bed, and lifted the cover on my body Check out the bandages underneath me.     ——I must look funny down there, at least I think it's ridiculous. But I couldn't laugh at all, I just twitched the corners of my mouth stiffly: "Thank you, Rhine, please leave me alone."

    "You actually thanked me?" Rhine bent down and reached out as if wanting to touch my hair, but I turned my head away and avoided it. I forced a polite smile to show my sincere thanks, and stared at him warily, because I didn't rule out the possibility that this pervert would do something to me in this situation, "What did the doctor say to you? I want to know how serious my condition is."

    After speaking, I held my breath tightly, for fear that Rhine would tell me bad news.

    "Who put such a heavy hand on you?" Rhine didn't answer me directly, but asked rhetorically. I realized that he hadn't seen the scene, and suddenly felt less embarrassed. I shrugged my shoulders and kept silent, but he grabbed my wrist and stared at me unblinkingly, his eyes were full of pity and tenderness, and his hand touched me The chin and the ring with a sapphire on the middle finger jumped into my sight unexpectedly, making my eyelids twitch.

    That turned out to be a mermaid spore! I stared at him stiffly and stunned, and grabbed his hand reflexively. Rhine looked at me in confusion, obviously a little surprised by my reaction, my heart skipped a beat, realizing that he might not know what the stone was, I hurriedly let go of my fingers, but he held it back He scratched his wrist and stared at me keenly, a sinister look rose in his glass-like blue eyes, and my heart sank suddenly, and I was immediately annoyed.

    "Oh, you like this, don't you, my little Wallace?" He asked in the tone of a former mentor, and while looking at my expression inquiringly, he actually took the ring of mermaid spores out. I came down, smiled gracefully, and put it on my ring finger solemnly like a gentleman. My hand twitched—I was disgusted by him, if it wasn't because I wanted to get back what belonged to Agares, I would have punched him hard.

    But I dare not do that. I pulled my hand back mechanically, awkwardly not knowing what to say. The ring worn on the ring finger was as hot as a branding iron, making my whole hand uncomfortable, but Rhine watched my expression with great interest. I don't know if he misunderstood something or was thinking about how to trap me. But whether it is the former or the latter, one thing can be determined by his current reaction-he only has a half-knowledge about the things on this ring. Instead of this, I might as well turn the defense into an offense, so as not to let myself fall into a completely passive situation. These are the negotiating skills I have learned during the two years I worked under Kolov. Rhine has a condition worthy of my struggle - if I want to reach the radiation point and join Agares, I must act together with them.

    "Do you want to know what this is, Rhine? Or do you want more?" I propped myself up a little, trying to sit up, but the pain in my lower body caused my back to fall back, and fell into Rhine's arms around me Li, "I want to, but I want to know more if you are willing to be with me. Desaro, don't refuse me thousands of miles away, you need someone to take care of you, because you may even need someone to help you go to the toilet and take a bath now. "

    He said in a half-threatening and half-comforting tone, but I felt as if my nerves had been stabbed hard by a nail. I swung his arm away and glared: "Don't make me look like a useless person, Rhine, I I don't want to talk to you about this." I raised the ring on my hand and said word by word: "Take me to the destination you are going with, believe me, I am more useful than you imagine.

    " I gestured on my ears, and Rhine's eyes fluctuated with a gleam of light. I think he is still very impressed with my mutated appearance two years ago. He grabbed my hand violently, pressed my knees lightly on my legs, and kissed the knuckle of my ring-wearing finger. I clenched my fists, resisting the urge to beat him up, because I would only suffer if I ran wild on his territory.

    "Of course I understand this, you have always been very useful, little genius," he sighed, and there was a trace of affection in his voice, but I clearly felt the faint cruel desire hidden behind his smile: " It’s just that I used to be reluctant to let you play your role, and I was reluctant to turn you into a beautiful and pitiful mermaid, just like the bait that was used by Shinichi. But then I found out how suitable it is for you to be a mermaid. You are a natural even if it is incomplete. I will be careful and protect you..." "

    You pervert!" I finally couldn't help cursing, the disgust of being humiliated made me uncontrollably angry, but At the same time, I was sensitive to what he said, thinking of the purple-tailed mermaid I met on the ghost ship in the phantom magnetic field, a guess quickly formed in my heart: "Xuecun... is the mermaid used by Shinichi still alive now?" In your hands? Right on this boat?"

    Rhine raised an eyebrow, "What's wrong?"

    "Damn..." I cursed, and the more I thought about it, the more I felt that the series of horrific events that happened just now fit the bill. My hypothesis is that the purple-tailed mermaid that attacked me and gave me visions of the past was perhaps sending me some sort of message that it was here for Yukimura. I vaguely felt that Xuecun trapped on this ship would cause unimaginable troubles, "You should let him go...otherwise you will attract those things..."

    I subconsciously looked out the window next to me, unexpectedly in the dark I suddenly caught a glimpse of a rotten grimace, and it disappeared behind the glass very quickly. In an instant, goosebumps all over my body burst out, and Rhine's face suddenly changed color, and he obviously saw it too.