Chapter 91

It was Agares, and he turned back again. I was both excited and angry, and hurried forward. To tell the truth, I really want to beat him up.

    Agares passed through the blazing sea of ​​flames and finally reached above me, stretched out his webbed claws and grabbed my arm. I looked at his face for a moment, but I couldn't see him clearly because of the bright sea. I can only see his familiar outline, all the anger seems to have disappeared at once, I just feel like a lifetime away, and my eye sockets instantly blurred a little disappointingly. But there is no time for me to lose my mind. Deafening bangs hit the sky, wreckage, large and small, fell into the sea like flint, and the whole underwater world was in chaos. Agares led me in more and more falling places. Shuttle and dodge among things, webbed claws tightly grasping my wrist, so real and powerful.

    My heart seemed to be swollen and filled with scorching emotions. I subconsciously hugged his waist tightly and sniffed his scent deeply. No matter how much the resistance of the sea water was and how sore my arms were, I didn't relax a single bit. Whether he remembers who I am or not, this is my Agares, and nothing can take him from me, neither time nor space, disaster nor war. Even if it's the end of the world -

    so what? We have crossed the entire ocean to meet each other, we have come to know each other and love each other at a distance where the soul and flesh blend together. Even if we can't get together in the end, we have no regrets when we have such a moment.

    It really sounds like a last word... But is there really no regret? I'm not that open-minded.

    My ten fingers pressed tightly against his undulating back, as if holding hope. I won't give up unless I get stuck in an irreversible situation. Agares took me to swim very fast, and soon we swam out of the area where the plane crashed and approached the reef area near the suspected small island of Iwo Jima. The rocky rocks, large and small, play a very good sheltering role. The glowing light on the island penetrates the gaps in these reefs. From a distance, I can see Shinichi’s ship docked on the coast of Yunchu, and a team of Japanese troops is picking them up, transporting water tanks one by one. Go to the island, and it's filled with mermaids. Obviously Xuecun's "fishing" plan has succeeded.

    Even though I knew this was a fact that had happened in the past, an unspeakable anger rose up from the bottom of my heart. I do sympathize with Xuecun, but I absolutely hate Shinichi and their cruel actions. Agares dragged me to one of the reefs, stopped, then leaned against the sloping surface of the reef, turned over and leaned on it, looked at the sky, and took a few rough breaths.

    The lines of his sharp-edged face were tense, and there was obvious pain in the wet face. My nerves skipped a beat, and when I lowered my head, I found that under the surface of the water, his webbed claws were covering the fish tail on the left waist and crotch, and the blue liquid spread out from the water, dyeing a small piece of sea water muddy.

    "Are you... injured?" I hastily opened his webbed claws, leaned down and inspected carefully, and found a shocking breach there, where the fish scales that were tightly fitted were lifted up like cracked teeth, turning inside out. The raised flesh was even more burned, and the outline of the skeleton inside could even be seen. I have never seen anything that can hurt Agareth's tail like this. This was undoubtedly caused by the bomb. I suddenly recalled the scene when Agares protected me through the sea of ​​flames just now. It was he who used his body to block the falling wreckage, so I was unharmed.

    "Damn it!" I cursed in pain, clenched my fists, lowered my head into the water, and approached his wound cautiously. The moment his mouth touched the tail of the fish, Agares tightened his abdomen. His strong abdominal muscles seemed to be pressed into a piece of physical armor in an instant. On my back, the cold sea water trickled down my spine, as if silently warning that if I dared to take a step further, he would cut off my head. This situation is similar to every time I treat him, but his reaction is completely different. I raised my eyelids and looked into those hostile pupils, my heart tightened. I took a deep breath and bit my lower lip: "Whether you will kill me or not, I will continue to treat you."