Chapter 92

I immediately cheered up, stood up, looked at Agares with wide eyes, my heart was hanging high in my throat, beating wildly. He seemed to have fallen into a coma for a while, his eyes were looking up at the sky blankly, and his focus was loose. I bent down and dragged his heavy body into my arms.

    The blue halo slowly spread from his chest, like the roots and branches growing all around under his skin, spreading along his blood vessels, reflecting his pale skin almost translucent state. As strands of tiny threads of light climbed up his neck, Agares's head suddenly fell back, and his whole body convulsed as if he was in great pain. Horrifying hoo hoo sounds rolled in his throat, the tail of the fish frantically flicked under me, and the sand and dust raised made me blind for a moment, and I was almost thrown aside by him, but fortunately I avoided his sweep with quick eyes and hands, and sat on his waist.

    "Hey, hey, Agares?!"

    I held his shoulder in panic, trying to calm his restlessness, but his webbed claws grabbed my arm with such force that almost He wanted to dislocate me, but he didn't let go at all. He seemed to be in extreme torture. His pupils shrank very small, almost like the tip of a needle, and only silver-gray lenses remained in his eyes. Reflecting the cat's-eye-like cold light, he twisted his neck, his breath was heavy and rapid, and the blood vessels in his neck were pulsating and protruding, as if another soul was tearing his body, trying to break out of the body , and he resisted vigorously. I stared blankly in shock, and a chill ran up my spine. I suddenly realized that I couldn't foresee what would happen to Agares' body in the next moment. Who knew if the core of life could be smoothly introduced through my body? Maybe I misunderstood and caused some side effects?

    Countless chaotic thoughts are fighting in my mind, and this uneasy feeling is driving me crazy. Agares's face was also quickly covered with blue fine filaments, making his entire head look mottled, as if covered by clusters of parasitic plants, and even his eyes were occupied by blue light, like countless birds. The extremely tiny poisonous insects were crawling into his brain through his eye sockets, and his body was trembling more violently at this time, but his shockingly bright eyes were staring at me without blinking, I was shocked I found changing and alternating lines in his pupils, which looked like the outline of a human face. I didn't need to distinguish carefully to recognize it as Agares.

    I gasped, my nerves were tense to the extreme, I hurriedly held the back of his head and hugged him tightly in my arms, fearing that something unexpected would happen to him in the next moment. The panic and panic in my chest were fighting together, violently tearing my heart.

    And just when I was so anxious that I didn't know what to do, I saw Agares slowly close his eyes, his breathing also calmed down, and the blue light quickly faded from his skin. I felt his whole body muscles relax in my arms, and he leaned his head on my abdomen as if he fell into a deep sleep all of a sudden, and the air of his breath swept over my skin for a long time. It seems that there is no major problem with his body. I laid him flat on the beach, touched his chest, and bent down. His heart was beating in his strong body, and the sound of his heartbeat was steady and powerful.

    I leaned on his shoulder, lifted my bangs soaked in cold sweat, exhaled a big breath of relief, carefully wiped the sea water and sweat off his face, and kept praying in my heart. Even though I am an atheist, if the god of the devil who may exist can make Agares wake up safely and come back to me, I will definitely become a faithful believer. But now I can only wait quietly with one heart.

    The sound of gunfire not far away is still roaring endlessly, intertwined with the roar of the plane, rubbed so blurred in my eardrums, only the sound of Agares' breathing and heartbeat is clear and real. Everything seemed to have vanished into nothingness. I concentrated on counting his heartbeats. Although I was exhausted to the extreme after the passion just now, I didn't feel sleepy at all. This time I'll be the guardian until he wakes up. Let's hope the fire doesn't spread to the neighboring island anytime soon.