Chapter 38

I was in a trance when I woke up from my sleep. There is a ray of morning sun in front of my eyes, and the gentle sea breeze gently sweeps on my cheeks. I haven't experienced such mild weather in a long time since I traveled to Iceland, and I feel like I have been transported back to the beginning of this journey.

    I stretched out my hand in the heavy sleepiness, wanting to touch the temperature of the sun, but suddenly saw a layer of translucent film between my fingers, showing a touch of silver under the light, my nails were long and thick. Sharp, like the webbed claws of a mermaid.

    I was suddenly so frightened that my drowsiness disappeared, I screamed and sat up from the bed, checking my hands repeatedly.

    However, nothing.

    Just now seems to be just my illusion for a moment, although it is so real.

    Agares...what did he do to me? Could it be that you cast a curse on me!

    The unbearable situation of last night suddenly exploded in his mind. I jumped up from the quilt nervously, looked around the room like a frightened elk, and after confirming that Agares was not there, I subconsciously breathed a sigh of relief and collapsed on the bed. Shame seemed to have become a part of the air, as pervasive as the strong smell he left behind. I curled up with the quilt, clenched my fists tightly, and buried my head on my knees.

    So shameful... so embarrassing...

    I fell in love with that beast, and almost cooperated, and couldn't help but enjoy it. Desaro, are you so unbearable to the temptation of carnal desire?

    Damn... my fingers dug deep into the sheets. The beast left after it had vented, what did it do to me! If he still dares to stay here, I will take a gun and smash his face that deserves to be punched!

    I cursed viciously inwardly, but my brain couldn't restrain it, replaying the pictures related to the flesh like a film reel, my cheeks seemed to heat up to boiling point quickly, and the steam made me drip sweat instantly, and soaked into the bedding. The rising body temperature made me immediately smell an even more embarrassing smell in the cotton——

    That's the smell of Agares mixed with my semen. It was so rich that I couldn't help thinking how intense things were last night.

    Oh shit! fuck! Ahhhhhhhhh!

    I jumped off the bed all at once, grabbed the quilt in a fit of shame, threw it with all my might, and threw it out the window.

    However, the moment the quilt landed on the sea, I immediately saw a long black shadow swimming under the blue water, floating up because of this movement.

    That was Agares, I saw that face that deserved a beating emerged first, followed by the upper body, he was looking up, lazily shaking that strangely long fish tail, squinting his eyes, and using a He looked at me with a half-smile but very contented expression, and from time to time pushed the bulging part below the lower abdomen out of the sea, as if he was deliberately implying to me that he possessed me last night.

    My five fingers tightly grasped the window sill, I gritted my teeth and stared at him, and made a middle finger with one hand.

    But the response I got was an evil and narrow smile on Agares' face. He even stretched out his scarlet tongue, licked his lips ambiguously, and stared at my body with dark eyes, which made me feel so angry. I just realized I forgot to put on my clothes!

    In a rage, I grabbed the chair by the table and threw it down, roaring in a trembling voice: "Go away, go away, vile beast, pervert, beast!

    " Before wiping off the waves on my face, I felt my neck being caught by the cold webbed claws, and half of my body was suddenly dragged by the monster and hung out of the window. Agares' wet face was so close at hand, I was so scared I yelled, but my lips were tightly blocked in the next second, and the tongue that was swept by the salty sea water drove straight into my lips and teeth, tasting my tongue wantonly.