Chapter 68

When he uttered those few words in a low voice, the raindrops seemed to suddenly increase in size and poured on us. A wonderful feeling followed the rainwater into my pores, but it made my whole body even hotter.

    I have heard this word frequently in countless novels, movies, or some young lovers around me. It should be the most touching love story in the world, but it is often full of hypocrisy and hypocrisy. As a person who has no interest in love and the opposite sex, I have dismissed it and thought that I would never be moved by this word, but When Agares said it word by word, I almost stared at his lips in a daze on the spot, as if I fell into his arms from the high hanging steel strings, but I haven't reacted yet.

    "What about you? Desaro... my little one..." Agares rubbed his chin gently against my lips, pressed his chest against me, and pressed me against the door, kneading my buttocks with his webbed claws Ass, "Answer me. Do you love me, or are you still afraid of me?"

    God... I can't imagine that an evil and powerful mermaid like Agares can say such nasty love words, it's just... Too strange! I don't know where he learned the sweet talk, maybe he learned it by himself, but the effect of these words is more irresistible than any suave playboy, even though I am a dull man , At this time, I also felt that the roots of my ears were so soft that they were about to melt.

    I grinned, my tongue was too big, and I was at a loss for words: "Uh...maybe...I think..." "I ca

    n't say 'maybe', Desaro, give me an affirmative answer."

    Agares He said threateningly, he grabbed my sensitive earlobe and bit and sucked it, which caused my neck to tremble, and his buttocks were wrapped even tighter by his webbed claws. From time to time, his fingers rubbed my two balls through the material of the pants, which made me stand upright under his caress. I couldn't help climbing up his back with my hands, and swallowed a big mouthful from my throat. The saliva came up, opened his mouth, and gasped slightly. The pupils that are close at hand are staring at me deeply, the depths of the eyes are as deep as the sea that is about to drown my whole body in it, and at the same time, I can see my own eyes clearly in it.

    I was surprised to find that my eyes were shining brightly, burning with strong longing, infatuation, and dependence, completely revealing all the emotions I was not sure about and tried to hide. They were about to burst out of my eye sockets, and I threw myself into Agale without thinking about myself. In the eyes of Adams, to explore, to enjoy, to entangle, to smash to pieces.

    Love is sinking. I don't know where to read this sentence echoing in my mind, and I am really completely lost. Agares' strong, aggressive, and unreserved love is enough to break down all barriers --- race, ethics, emotions, positions...all anthropological things are vulnerable to him, and he drives me to cheer up All the courage to break through the barriers of one's own beliefs, to accept his ocean.

    "Yes..." I hooked his neck, buried my head in his fragrant hair, let myself get lost in it, and murmured hoarsely: "I'm in love with you..." He held me

    down The force became tighter, a webbed claw touched the back of my head along the back, the fingers were embedded in my hair, and tightened, holding my head like holding a treasure, the protruding shoulder blades were hard against me "Placing yoila on you is the most correct decision in my life. Desaro, how can I thank your grandpa?" "

    Then treat his grandson well, sir."

    I muttered, heartbroken I wonder if my grandfather "dedicated" me to Agares because I was about to die due to illness when I was just born. If he knew that Agares had screwed me up, I would have to fight him desperately.