Chapter 48

As if to prevent me from moving restlessly, the thick and long fishtail under Agares wrapped around my ankles, his arms wrapped around my neck, and he put his chest under the back of my head. Such an intimate posture made me feel awkward and nervous, because I don't know when Agares will suddenly become wild, but I am staying in his lair, and I am completely at the mercy of him.

    So, I simply closed my eyes - pretending to sleep.

    And Agares didn't seem to want to move me for the time being, his chest heaved slowly and rhythmically, and his breath was as long and steady as the sea breeze, gently sweeping over my head, pressing his slender and wide webbed claws like a basketball player. In my hands, it was as if the two of us were really an intimate gay couple.

    This guy really doesn't seem to be planning to do anything. I sneaked a sideways glance at him, the eyes that were usually gloomy and shining were closed at the moment, the water droplets stained on the eyelashes dripped down the straight bridge of the nose, calm and quiet like a statue. Agares seemed to be really sleeping, and had fallen asleep. I didn't dare to wake him up, but I also didn't dare to sneak away while he was sleeping.

    Undoubtedly it will fail. I could swear I hadn't gotten my foot out from under that damn heavy tail before Agares would have woken up.

    I closed my eyes again, took a few deep breaths, and slowly relaxed my stiff body, but the hormonal fragrance permeating the lair made me unable to fall asleep anyway. Sweat, even if I lie quietly like this, I feel my physical energy is being consumed rapidly. I just lay there for a while, my body had betrayed itself -

    my stomach made a series of gurgling noises.

    "Oh...damn!"

    I swallowed, realizing I hadn't eaten in ages. Agares was obviously startled by me, he opened his eyes, I touched my stomach a little embarrassedly: "Hey... that... I'm... hungry."

    He stretched his webbed claws to my stomach in doubt , press once. I stared at him helplessly, I was really starving and the only way to get food was from him. Agares seemed to know that he had caught my weakness, looked at my expression, raised one corner of his mouth narrowly, and laughed.

    His webbed claws then gently pinched my chin, making me close to his side. I was inexplicably not knowing what he was going to do, but I saw him put his pointed ears close to my lips, as if Tell me what to do.

    I knew it right away - this guy was asking for a kiss! To be more precise, he wanted me to... lick him like last time - as an "advance reward" for getting food. This made me suddenly feel that I have become a big dolphin, but he has changed into a trainer. This mermaid feeds me and tames me, and I have to obediently cling to him.

    This is too ridiculous!

    I froze there, but my stomach let out another cry, louder than the last time. The strong sense of hunger forced me to give up the struggle in my heart, and unwillingly, I leaned forward and licked Agares' ear, but unexpectedly he pushed his cheek under my eyes, His eyes slanted at me, and the corners of his mouth curved even deeper.

    Insidious...

    I cursed fiercely in my heart, closed my eyes and licked his side face, but this guy handed his webbed claws to my chin again, and gently stroked my lips with his fingers, his eyes were very ambiguous, obviously a little Excited -

    just imagine how sexually suggestive finger licking is, and if this goes on, do you have to lick him all over to get food! Then I'd rather starve to death.

    "Hey, you bastard!"

    I glared at him with a flushed face, but the opposite party grinned, grabbed my wrist with a backhand, and stuck out my tongue to lick it back and forth wantonly. This made me feel as if I was petrified. I was there stupidly, the roots of my ears were burning, and after letting Agares lick it enough, he gave me a meaningful look, bowed his fish tail, and jumped away. Out of the cave, before I could react, I was already submerged in the darkness, only the sound of water could be heard from a distance.