"Shit!"

    I yelled, turned over and grabbed the barrel of the gun and aimed at its head, while the surrounding armed men also opened fire one after another. In the hail of bullets that exploded instantly, its head was raised high, and its purple tongue came out of its mouth. The sharp arrows came straight at us. Rafal and I immediately clicked the trigger and shot left and right, but my poor marksmanship was always out of focus, but I saw the tongue flicked towards Eva beside me like a whip, and suddenly she let out a scream , stumbled in a panic, got up and fled to the depths of the woods!

    I let out a loud roar, and threw her to the ground, "Don't run around, Eva! It attacks the fast-moving prey first!"

    Before I finished speaking, I heard a burst of movement piercing through the forest and broken leaves coming towards us, and I knew that something was wrong. I hurriedly turned over and subconsciously protected Eva behind me, but a purple-red shadow like lightning struck us in an instant. In front of me, I raised my gun to protect my head reflexively, but when I heard a movement from behind, my whole body was grabbed by the back and pulled back by a huge force, and I suddenly fell on Eva's body behind me. A few meters away, the tongue of the monitor lizard rolled up her legs like lightning, and she was about to be swallowed by that bloody mouth full of sharp teeth!

    "No!!" I rushed forward and was about to fire, but Rafael even jumped and fell near the monitor lizard's mouth and began to shoot. Suddenly, a deep voice came from nowhere and suddenly resounded through the entire dense forest——

    "Eka...la...Miya..."

    That was the voice of Agares!

    In an instant, I saw the giant lizard miraculously come to a stillness. Its tongue slowly loosened as if it was a remote-controlled mechanism. Eva, who had fainted from fright, rolled to the ground, and it He closed the blood-biting mouth, even closed those scary red eyes, and lowered his head to prostrate on the ground. This ferocious ancient creature actually showed a respectful attitude, as if it were a believer welcoming the gods.

    I couldn't believe the sudden change of the situation, I couldn't even close my jaw, and my eyes searched for the tall black figure in the woods, but all of a sudden, I saw several armed men on the opposite side and Rafal using a He stared at my back with a hellish look, and at the same time raised his gun and pointed it diagonally behind me.

    I didn't need to turn my head to realize what was behind me, but in fact, I also saw a long black fish tail coming around from behind at some point, wrapping around my ankle.

    I stiffly raised my hand and made a stop gesture, swallowed dryly, and stammered palely: "Don't, don't get me wrong, this is my...friend..." The wet tongue licked my neck unexpectedly

    . My throat choked up, and I squeezed out a word: "...friend."

    A pale, wet webbed claw came from behind, and hugged my waist. Rafal stared so hard that his eyeballs almost fell out, I laughed dryly in embarrassment: "Cough, really, he's just a little...too...friendly." "He

    is my Desharow..."

    Agares moved his chin Leaning on the top of my head, the low voice shook my ears numb. I saw everyone on the opposite side opened their mouths, I almost lost my breath and waved my hands in a panic: "I forgot to tell you, this big guy was caught by me in Iceland and the Rhine. I raised him for a while, and then released him...I don’t know why I met him here!"

    I was talking nonsense, but I was crying madly in my heart: Oh my god... this guy is actually in my classmate Speaking human words in front of him, he still said these words!