In the next two or three days, everyone seemed to be immersed in the tension and excitement of arriving at Mermaid Island. Rhine seems to be interested in reconciling with me, never mentioning what happened before. My life was back to its usual calm, though I knew it was short-lived.

    Our ship took some damage from the encounter with the swallowing eel, slowing down the speed, and the sailors needed to make repairs in calm daylight. During this time I was able to rest and recuperate, and learned some effective self-defense techniques from Rhine, and succeeded in obtaining a sharp military knife and a light pistol. Of course, these are all kept from Shakara. Obviously Rhine did it out of selfishness. He hoped that I could guard against the sudden appearance of Agares.

    But, for some reason, Agares seemed to have disappeared since that day.

    As the tip of my pen spit out the last sentence in the logbook, my heart suddenly beat wildly, as if the name had become some kind of taboo. Those bright pupils could not stop appearing in my mind, and the deep cry seemed to linger in my ears, and I could even feel his moist breath lingering on my neck, burrowing into the collar if there was nothing.

    My fingers trembled, and the long ink marks on the tip of the pen cut through the long lines, staining a large piece of paper.

    I simply waved the pen aside, hugged my head, and knocked heavily on the table a few times.

    Don't think about the beast, don't think about it, Desaro!

    I threw myself on the bed and covered my whole body with the quilt, even covering my head. But I still felt like there was a pair of wet webbed claws on my back, sliding down my spine, and a pair of soft and cold lips licked against my chest.

    I closed my eyes, my whole body gradually became hot, but my hands couldn't help playing with myself like what Agares did to me. I am extremely ashamed to admit that in the past few days when Agares left, my body and mind were craving him crazily, just like being addicted to drugs. I cannot deny that I have suffered from Stockholm Syndrome! This makes me don't want him to appear again, otherwise, I am even afraid that I will open my legs to him and let him violate me as gently and fiercely as a female

    The bloody beast! He ruined me! He made me unable to even pursue a woman normally from now on, and became a complete sufferer!

    I bit the quilt tightly and curled myself up into a ball, but my hands moved faster between my legs.

    ...

    One week later at night, our ship finally approached this mysterious mermaid floating island. But when we all ran to the deck to cheer, we found that we were about to face a dire situation.

    ——By the faint light, I saw that the coastline of Mermaid Island is full of strange-shaped reefs, many of which are as sharp as blades, and seem to be the sharp teeth of monsters. Anyone who dares to step on them will tear them apart into pieces. It is conceivable that if our ship passes here, it will become a pile of scrap metal.

    According to common sense, we should wait for daytime to land on the island, but unfortunately the surroundings of this island have no chance of being exposed to sunlight. During the few days we have been here, its surroundings are always cloudy, like a sleeping bird A giant beast in the night. When we were at a loss, a sailor holding a telescope and watching suddenly shouted, "Hey, hey, look, there is a natural entrance over there, we can go in there!

    " There is a looming structure similar to the entrance of the strait, or in other words, it is more suitable for a cave like a cave exposed to the sea, but I don't know how deep it is inside. However, there are no reefs out of the sea near it. Although it is impossible to determine whether there are deadly reefs underneath, it is absolutely impossible for us to paddle across with lifeboats or swim across the water at the beginning.