a There were deep creases, and it seemed that his expression became very strange because of recalling something. His jaw was tense, and a blush spread from the base of his ears to his high cheekbones. His breathing became uncontrollably rapid, as if he felt extremely angry, but at the same time, he seemed to be aroused by lust.

    He stared at me closely, his eyes slid down my neck, lingered on my body, his throat rolled, and he swallowed a mouthful of saliva, all the goosebumps popped out of my body, he stretched out his hand to hold my slightly open mouth He frowned and said loudly, "Rhein!"

    "No, I don't know." After a long time, Rhein replied with an unusually hoarse voice.

    Such a reaction was like watching an A movie. Being stared at by him like this, I couldn't help but feel a little nauseous. I knew that Rhine must know something, but I didn't dare to continue asking. Because I intuitively feel that Rhine's mood is very unstable now, and he will do some extreme things at any time, and the victim must be myself. If you are smart, it is better to shut up obediently, and there will always be a way to figure it out by yourself in the future.

    "However, the monitor knows. You can see what happened last night in this thing." Rhine suddenly added, he took out a black hard drive from his trouser pocket, threw it on the bed, and Squeeze out a few words: "Look for yourself, the computer is on the table."     Strangely, I picked it up in the palm of my hand, my heart speeded up, and I felt palpitations rising inexplicably, as if I was about to see something extremely terrifying. premonition. A voice in my head was screaming desperately: Throw it away, throw it away, don't look, Desaro, you'll regret it!     But the louder the voice was, the more I developed a strong curiosity. In this conflicting struggle, I forced myself to turn on the computer and insert the hard disk into it.     The picture in the video slowed down and jumped a few times, some noise appeared, and then gradually became clear. I saw the shadows of two people appearing in the lower right corner of the screen, they were me and Da Vinci. We walked to the transparent glass hatch and talked. I remember Da Vinci was discussing with me the conjecture that the mermaid was in heat.     A few minutes later, I saw the merman appear behind the glass hatch as I remembered, and I was facing him across the door, fingers overlapping.     I heard Rhine's breathing became heavier. He walked to the window and slammed his fist on the glass window. At this moment, my heart was also beating violently. Staring at the shadow of me and the mermaid on the screen, my nerves were shaking. Tighten into a line.     "Bang bang bang—"     There was a sudden knock on the door.     I felt relieved because of this, and let out a breath. Rhine hurried over and unplugged the hard drive, as if he was guarding against being seen by someone who was about to come in, and then walked to the door and opened the door.

    A young and capable strange woman came out from behind the door. She was wearing a researcher's long white gown, but she had a silver officer's badge pinned to her chest. Several tall men dressed as soldiers followed closely behind. Such a battle was inevitable. I was stunned for a while, and Rhine seemed to be a little surprised, "Colonel Shakaral! Why do you..." "     Please call me Doctor here, dear Rhine." The woman smiled and stretched out her hand towards me, But there was a kind of self-possessed brilliance in his eyes: "This should be the little Wallace from St. Petersburg. Hello, I'm Shakral, the director of the St. Petersburg Institute of Mysterious Biology. , and concurrently serves as the colonel of the Seventh Navy Department of Russia, it is a pleasure to meet you."     What an amazing woman! I sincerely admire it in my heart.     "Hello..." I held Shakral's hand, and Fang reacted from her very intimidating identity introduction, and replied hesitantly: "Hello, I'm Desaro, and I'm St. Petersburg Nautical Academy Sha, Dr. Shakaral, a senior student in the Department of Biology, hello!"     Shakaral nodded, with a look of eagerness, but her tone was calm: "Mr. Desaro, I need to ask you Something. Last night our researchers were seriously attacked when they approached the mermaid, and Mr. Da Vinci is now in a coma, and no one here can approach the mermaid." She took out a small Black box, "So, I want to know, Mr. Da Vinci said before the coma that the mermaid is in estrus, and only you can communicate with the mermaid, are these words true? If so, I hope you can assist us Breed the mermaid."     My neurons jumped, and I immediately guessed something: "Breeding? Could it be that you caught a female mermaid?"     Shakaral shook her head, "It's a clone, this institute once got one, but The female mermaid's vitality was very fragile, and it died after only a few days of survival, and this cloned species is expected to only survive for about a year, and as of today, there is no more than a week left to survive."

    "I am willing!" I subconsciously replied, and concealed the excitement in my heart, how meaningful it would be to witness and assist in the completion of the mermaid's breeding process, so as to correct Agares' wrong mate selection tendency , let his attention be diverted from me, a male human being...

    When this idea appeared in my mind, an indescribable physiological fluctuation suddenly surged up from my lower body. My cheeks became hot, and there were even tiny beads of sweat on my forehead. The strong and unsourced sense of shame oppressed my nerves, making me ashamed, and I actually had an urge to run away immediately.

    what happened? What's going on...

    I was dizzy, and out of nowhere I felt something wet and slippery being touched between the seams of my legs, and my legs felt weak for a while.

    A...ga...ra...s...

    "Desaro, Desaro!"

    I trembled, and suddenly woke up from this spell-like state, and found myself leaning against Rhine's arms.

    "Mr. Desaro, what's wrong with you? Your face is very red, do you have a fever?"

    Shakaroll tested the temperature of my forehead with concern, and Rhine held my arm tightly, speaking in a low and serious voice Said: "Colonel Sakaroll, as a mentor, I strongly oppose Desaro's current physical condition to assist mermaid breeding. I suggest waiting for Da Vinci to wake up." I bounced from his

    arm : "No, I don't want to miss this opportunity!"

    "No!" Rhine raised his voice resolutely, he clenched his fists restrained, and the muscles on his arms were bulging. I know that if there is no one now, he must have used force Come to oppress me.

    It's a pity that Colonel Sakaroll seems to be his immediate boss, and he has no way to disobey her orders.

    I hid behind Shakaral, raised my middle finger provocatively at Rhine, and mouthed: FuckU, while picking up the trench coat next to the bed and putting it on: "Dr. Shakaral, I am willing to assist the mermaid in mating. "