Not an Update

HELLO MY FELLOW READERS! How's life going for y'all?

FIRSTLY I JUST WANTED TO POP on here and thank you all from the bottom of my heart for 42k reads! I honestly didn't expect my fanfic to blow up the way it did. I seriously mean it when I say that though; 2021 blessed me ridiculously with the idea after watching the show for the first time. I didn't even know anything about the Grishaverse or the books, or even the author at the time. I didn't even know there was a book series until they announced season 2 lol. But I do now, I've read them all and I'm in love.

The show was a big inspiration to write a background way before Alina's time and have all the characters live in that time. I know technically they aren't immortal like Alina, Baghra, and Aleksander. (Spoil alert for book 3) But I had an idea that crossed my mind and the thought of having all characters somehow live because of a certain power that corrupts people and turned a certain someone power-hungry or in other words dark.

Anyways I get people who send personal messages and ask if somehow Alina and Maira are connected and the answer to that is short and simple: possibly. But that has not been determined.

That's not the main point for me making this so why don't we just get right on into it shall we? As many of you know I'm in the process of rewriting this! Last time I took the book down completely. I PROMISED YOU THIS TIME, I will most definitely not be doing that because not everybody liked that last time so I'll be keeping them up, but do expect changes to be made later.

A few chapters need some cleaning up and that will happen. I have comments and people correcting me on my first couple of chapters (no names) but you know who you are. Thank you for trying to help me, I appreciate it. And for any writing advice, it's kind too! Much love to you all for the help!

I'm currently in the process of alternating between writing this fanfic and Tangled which is a Genya Safin fanfic so if you are a Genya lover go on read it I know you want to! It's meant for my lesbian girls in here 😌

ANYWAYS AGAIN!

Thank you (again) for the 42k reads! I appreciate you all with everything I have and I have a passion for writing and just being able to know that you love my fanfic means the world to me!

Chapter Thirty-One is not being friendly to me this week though, so if you have any advice to help me plan it out please do contact me!