✩ thirty five

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

OUTSIDE THE REEF

talia and neteyam hurried into the privacy of the island trees, desperate and eager to touch each other again. they held hands the entire way with their legs moving in synch at a fastened pace.

once reaching their desired coverage, talia turned to neteyam with a darkened gaze. she was hooked on him, every inch and more was from a dream that she hoped to never wake up from. the boy grinned under her intense eyes, his pride slightly swelling knowing that he was getting her worked up and hasn't even laid a single finger on her yet.

neteyam took a step closer, now just mere inches away from his mate. his finger and thumb grazed her jaw, forcing her to look up at him. her lips pursed as her breathing became heavy, feeling more hot and flustered than ever.

"can i thank you now?" talia leaned her head in closer, her lips ghosting over his.

he nodded with a small grin, "i've got a better idea."

she tilt her head her head in wondering what he meant, then let him kiss her and forget about her questions.

in the kiss, talia stripped off her clothes, needing to be as close to her mate as possible. neteyam let his fingers roam over her bared breasts, gently squeezing her nipples. talia moaned into his mouth as she hastily undid his loincloth as well.

neteyam took a half step back, his eyes roaming over talia's naked form. he swore his breath got caught in his throat, every inch of her was perfect to him. then he noticed her rub her legs together to try and alleviate her throbbing core, snapping him out of his daze.

he roughly grabbed talia's wrist, pulling her into him as he found a soft spot of grass to lay on. she straddled his lap, his cock hard and freely pressing between their bodies. she rocked her hips, feeling the girth rub against her clit making her hands fly down to his chest.

"fuck," neteyam muttered curse words as talia ground herself against his length, her juices lathering on him. but as nice as this was, he had something else in mind.

neteyam moved talia's hips so she was facing the other way, her face in front of his cock and her core over his face. she seemed to understand now, taking the large shaft in her hands and stroking him.

"use your mouth baby, can you do that?" neteyam longed to feel her lips on him again, the way she took all of him was always on his mind.

talia hummed as she leaned forward, her legs simultaneously spreading over neteyam's face.

she slowly took him in, her tongue gliding against every ridge and vein until he hit the back of her throat. she repeated this motion, bobbing her head up and down at an even pace while her hands covered what her mouth couldn't—it was a rhythm she was sinfully getting better at.