✩ fifteen

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂 𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐄

as the four teens walked back to the village, lo'ak and spider decided to sprint ahead. they claimed they wanted to stop at the old battle sight where their fathers fought each other, leaving talia and neteyam to themselves.

for some reason, talia became nervous. she didn't know why, as she'd been around the boy plenty of times— especially alone. but this time felt different, almost an unspoken tension between them. perhaps from their conversation earlier.

neteyam felt it too, the nerves and anticipation. he felt the familiar butterflies as he walked along with the girl he so desperately craved. finally clearing his throat, he said, "it's so nice out today." slightly cringing at his choice of subject, but needed some sort of material to go on.

talia chuckled as she sensed his nerves that matched her own. though she felt some of the anxiety slip away already as they talked. "yeah, it's beautiful out." she gently bumped her hip into his, since she asked to be let down off his back awhile ago.

neteyam smirked in her direction after her bump, encouraging him do the same back. but she was nearly knocked over, making his hands shoot out and wrap around her waist to prevent her from falling.

the two didn't move, his hands stayed firmly around her waist and she kept her hands glued to his toned biceps. she gulped and stared back into his eyes, "i think you have an empty promise to fulfill."

talia could visibly see his eyes darken with lust, a flip switching inside him as he thought back to their conversation from earlier. he gripped harder against her waist, hearing her slightly whimper sent a chill down his spine.

"i can't stop thinking about you," he breathed out, his eyes darting down to her lips, "you're so pretty." this made talia smile, he was still a little nervous but kept his composure well.

"i think you're pretty too." she kept her enticing smile as she gently brought her hands from his biceps to his neck, wrapping them behind it.

neteyam grinned, "thanks, baby." talia raised a brow at the name, "another one?" he shrugged, "i've got an entire list of names for you, i'll never run out."

both felt at ease now in each others arms, no more nerves were present. instead, they were comfortable. like this was meant to happen— meant to be.

neteyam circled his thumbs on the skin of her waist, wanting nothing more than to find out how she tastes. seeing his eyes move back and forth from her lips and up, she smirked back at him. "what are you waiting for?" she whispered, slightly leaning her head in, close enough for the boy to feel her breath.

he gulped and felt his heart beat faster, "can i kiss you, talia?" once she said yes, neteyam didn't waste another second before connecting their lips.