✩ six

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

for the rest of that same day, talia spent it with lo'ak. she learned that he deems himself the 'outcast' of the family and is always getting in trouble (whether or not he means to).

the two went back to the fishing spot that he and neteyam had showed her earlier, wanting to relax this time.

and during this time, lo'ak decided to try and teach the girl some of the na'vi language. tried.

"pa'li"

"pa-li"

"no, pa'li"

"paa-lee"

"oh my eywa, this might be harder than i thought." lo'ak jokingly rolled his eyes.

talia lightly hit him on the arm, a pout forming on her lip. "maybe neteyam would be a better teacher?"

a worried look quickly made it's way on his face, but left just as soon as it came. "if you say so."

talia scrunched her brows, then scoot closer to the boy. she rest a hand on his forearm and winked, "i'm kidding, lo. you're the better teacher."

lo'ak grinned as he embraced talia's warm touch, an electric spark lighting his body from it. he didn't know why she had an affect on him already, but he didn't mind. he thought she was the prettiest girl he'd ever laid eyes on.

as the two got comfortable, talia sat side by side next to lo'ak. they chatted for a few minutes before the girls eyelids started getting heavy from the long day. before he knew it, lo'ak felt his shoulder get heavy. he looked down to the girl and noticed she had fallen asleep... on him.

he felt his body stiffen, unsure of what to do. obviously he couldn't wake her, that would be rude. but she also didn't look totally comfortable, so he shimmied carefully until she rested on his chest instead. this way, lo'ak was more comfortable as well.

with loads of thoughts going through his mind, lo'ak found himself feeling sleepy. he figured he could rest his eyes just for a few minutes, so he closed his eyes.

two hours later, talia fluttered her eyes open. she felt her face grow hot when she realized her face and hands rested on lo'ak's bare chest. his breathing was slow, meaning he was still asleep.

she tried to carefully remove herself, but as soon as she shifted lo'ak woke up. his eyes shot open at the movement, his face reddening seeing the girl semi-hovering over him.

"sorry, i didn't mean—" talia began to apologize for sleeping on him.

"don't worry about it." he played it off like it was nothing, when in fact, it made him blush.