Right educators

We all know the importance of teachers in our society but we fail to acknowledge them . Other then teaching from textbooks teachers are educators too , who inbibe right moral and ethical values in children and that too without any acknowledgement from society . They would always try their best to propel their students towards right path and let them sail through their life but society seldoms give them their due .
Here in this chapter which happened as I penned it down , the educators real motive is to reduce the communal hatred among their students and let them embrace all as human beings instead of being a Hindu or a Muslim or Christian or Sikh . They just want unity amongst students as it will lead to lesser communal hatred in future .
Although her teachers motives were very very good but could society let them be as it is without tarnishing their pure bond of friendship which evolved when they were just kids not when they knew what lust or love is ??
Readers please let aside communal hatred for a while and try to embrace all as humans !!

Here's this chapter dedicated to all the awesome educators we have on our planet and I just bow my head in respect to them all !!

Respect you all !! Love you all !!! And cherish you all for trying to make this world bearable !!!!

Next day ( 15 July 1988 )

Nandini always used to reach school at last moment as she was a lazy person always either studying or if not studying blissfully sleeping even in the classroom, she was capable of dozzing off anywhere like a log but today she reached a bit early as without coming in anyone's eyes she wanted to make Sameer's life miserable .

So she chewed a chewing gum and put it on seat as she knew no one looks at seat before sitting and wanted to embarrass him . So she did that and was shocked when all in class hooted for it not because she had to forcibly share her seat with Sameer but because Sameer was a Muslim in a class full of Hindu students and they felt elated on bullying him and seeing him embarrassed .

Infact some even said that their parents told them not to talk at all to Sameer as he is a Muslim and muslims are bad they kill Hindus and all that rubbish .

Nandini was confused listening to all this and she wanted to ask someone about it but she was in school and could not ask her parents as her dads best friend who would visit them very often at home is a Muslim and her family used to greet him and his family very warmly .

In her confusion she started crying and dashed towards staff room and no teachers were there as all were taking classes only Neeru Kapoor Mam was there who was their science teacher .

She went to her and told her what she did and why she did it . All teachers of class knew the tomboy Nandini who was like a coconut so she listened to her patiently and consoled her and said

" Beta but this can't be reason for you to cry . So why are you crying tell me first ?"

Nandini sobbing hysterically stuttered and voiced out

" Mam Rajiv and Atul are saying Sameer deserves the embarrassment because he is a Muslim and all muslims kills Hindus . But Mam I did it only because he was made to sit with me and and and Mam ..... my my .... my dad dad .......dads best friend is a Muslim too and I never heard anyone saying in my family that we can't befriend muslims as they will kill us . Uncleji to bahut ache hain hamesha mujhe Diwali par bhi gift dete hai aur Edd par iddi bhi dete hai .. ( Mam uncleji is very good he always gifts me for Diwali and gives iddi on I'd too ) Mujhe samajh nahi aa raha kya hai ?? Muslim ache hai yaa burree  ?? ( I can't understand Mam ?? Muslim good or bad ??)"

Mam took a deep breath and brought her almost on her lap and asked her

"Tell me did your dads Muslim friend ever tried to harm you or your family ?"

To which she shakes her head in a no .

Mam further explains

" It's not the religion which is good or bad bache ( child ) . It's the human being who are good or bad . Not all Muslims are bad and not all Hindus are good either . You will understand it as you grow up but as of now promise me something !!"

Nandini stares at her Mam with teary eyes and nods her head in acceptance of whatever her Mam wants her to do .

" Try to be a classmate to him if not a friend and when he will be at par with you all in studies I promise I will change his seat . Ok dear ."

Nandini nods again and wipes her tears and innocently asks

" Mam sachi he won't kill me sitting with me?"

Mam could only laugh at her innocent antics and replies

"Nopes dear he won't ! Quite possible you will kill him as we all know about our karate champion Nandini .( all in school knew Nandini was practising karate since last one year and was quick in her physical responses )"

Author's Note

Might sound clich but we have to agree that Hindu Muslim hatred runs deep down to centuries and while a few has come out of it few are still into it . Here two kids will break into the stereotype and become best of friends of each other lasting till lifetime as nothing absolutely nothing could ever severe their pure bond of friendship not even scorching eyes of people labelling them as girlfriend boyfriend as they knew what they are to each other and their families knew and trusted them . And above all his Allah and her Thakurji knew about it .. so see you all in next chapter and
Do vote and comment if you like it as it a pure and innocent tale of friendship there won't be anything steamy or dubious between them in it .. I know less readers will like it as it's not controversial topic like my other book but I wish if you all could give it a chance and for once try it ......

Thank you all who spared their precious time to read this true tale of friendship .