Characters

Well I am giving from the start of their story :::

Nandini Goel
Our female lead . A tomboy always fighting everyone over everything in school and doing what she is asked to not to do . Nine years and two months old birthday on 10 feb . Still teacher's favourite as she is school topper and never disrespects her teachers !! There wish is her command . Loved most by her mom (Virja Goel ) at home and never reprimanded by her father ( Krishna kumar Goel ) . Has a elder brother too whose all toys in the end lands up to her and he has to do what she says as all loves her so much !!
Sameer Khan
Our male lead . Never asking for anything and stays away from any kind of fights .Always follows teachers orders and instructions . Was an popular student in his previous school but has to drop an year when transferred to a new school . Ten and a half year old . Highly introvert . Moms darling boy ( Rukaiya khan ) and his father not too boost full pride ( Aslam khan ) . Highly attached to his elder brother ( Vasim Khan ) five years his senior and follows him like a lost puppy . Vasim's wish is Sameer's command and viceversa !! Teachers not so favourite in new school you will later on know why !!
Gaurav Verma
Bhawana Singhania
Teachers in their school ::
1. Sonia Arora
2. Saumya Mam
3. Neeru Kapoor Mam
4. Anju Mam
5. Savita Mehta Mam

All other characters will be introduced as and when required