Shuruwaat ( starting )

Third Person's POV

It was a hot summer day and all grade five students were looking upto their teacher and giving attention to the attendance being taken . But the class teacher henceforth Saumya mam seems to be pretty angry today and the 9 year olds couldn't guess up what's their fault for their always smiling Mam to be this angry.

" Bhai humne kiya kya hai aaj jo Mam itna gussa ho rahi hai??( what is it that we did so that Mam is this much angry ??)"

"Kal homework submit kiya tha . Kahin wahi Wajah to nahi ?? ( yesterday was homework submission . Is it the reason ??)"

" Nandini !

( Hitting Nandini with a paper ball ) yaar Mam gussa mei kyun hai !! ( why is Mam angry friend ?)

Nandini who was pleasantly dozing off in the morning in zero period itself was disturbed and took it on her angrily and started complaining to Mam...

" Mam yeah Rajiv pooch raha hai ,aap gussa mei kyun ho ? (Mam Rajiv is asking why are you angry ?)"

Mam looks towards Rajiv and glares at him making him almost piss in his pants as Saumya Mam was angel when in good mood but really terrifying when angry and now all have made her angry somehow !!

In the meanwhile the junior school headmistress enters in the class with a boy tagging behind her .

Mrs. Arora ( junior school headmistress ) sees the commotion and shrugs her head and facing the class addresses them all.

" Kids we have a new admission in your class in mid session and you all will help him in catching up with the already done syllabus !! And Nandini you are the school topper so it's mostly your duty to help him. Share your notebooks with him one by one so that he can either copy them himself or get them photocopied . And put your school bag on floor he will sit with you !"

Nandini who was annoyed at sharing her seat and notebooks too said abruptly..

" but Mam I always sit alone as I don't want to sit with anyone as they might cheat on my work."

Nandini was a girl who was too much proud of her achievements in studies and never wanted to share her academics with anyone hence had no friends although whole class wanted to befriend the angry tomboy because of her excellent grades . No one basically no one likes her personally due to her arrogance which was imbided into her due to her excellence in studies which has came effortlessly to her.

"Nandini don't argue unnecessarily just shift up and whole school year he is going to sit with you."

" But Mam !!"

" Shut up Nandini and learn to accommodate ."

Nandini was for the first time scolded in front of whole class in her memory and that too by headmistress . It was unacceptable to her . Reluctantly she shifted up and decided to make his life hell so as to avenge herself .

" yes Mam"

Nandini keeps her school bag on floor and looks at her bag pitifully as it's the first time she has kept her bag on floor and although wanted to glare at the new boy but still couldn't as unknowingly she has became center of attraction .

" Kids, I hope you all will befriend him and make him comfortable in our school . His name is Sameer Khan ."

Nandini mutters under her breath
" Sameer ke bache , teri life to  hell ab main banayungi . tu ruk aur bas dekh bachu( Sameer , i will make your life hell now . U just wait and watch ) . Mere school mein , meri class mein mujhse panga ( In my school , in my class you wrongly messed with me )"

Well finally Nandini had to give in and accommodate Sameer and he timidly sat down unaware of the murmurs going around in class not because of something relevant but something which was most irrelevant and that's the religion of a person as above all we all are human beings and we should never judge a person on the basis of his or her religion .

What Nandini was unaware of the upcoming storm in her life which will result in a life long friendship for them both to the level that they both won't have any other friends except for each other as they both were enough for each other .

Others in class were classmates but they both were besties who kids would mock as being joined by hips or siblings from saperate mothers but no matter whatever others would say their friendship withstood all hails and storms and kept thriving till the end of life of one of them as obviously no two people come together in this world and leave together from this world .

The day went by and school got over with all kids rushing over to their respective means of transport some to school buses , some to school cabs and some on foot . Yet there were a few dozen of students who would commute daily by their car and Sameer and Nandini both were in that category .

The storm that was about to hit the innocent hearts of kids was the very hatred brewed upon in minds and hearts of people of which these two were oblivious.

Author's Note

Thanks for sparing your precious time to read book .

Hope my readers like it and if yes do remember to vote , share and comment .