"Fucking gorgeous." He said looking at me through the mirror as my body heated up under his intense stare.

He slowly brought down his hand that was on my waist to the waistband of my panties, tracing them with his finger before he pulled at the elastic with one finger, twisting it before letting it go.

I jumped slightly at the sound of the fabric hitting my skin and heard his dark chuckle in my ear when he slid his hand inside my panties and started stroking my dripping pussy.

"Fuck baby, you're so wet." He said huskily, eliciting a moan from me when his fingers smoothly ran over my clit, making a shudder go up my spine at the feeling of his hands on me.

I arched my back when his fingers started to stroke my clit slowly, my ass pressing into his erection that made him hiss.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you baby, I'm really losing my patience here and I'm trying very hard not to lose control because then I'd hurt you." He said without emotion as I stared into his cold midnight blue eyes before the left words left my mouth.

"Then hurt me." I whispered, momentarily surprising him and me both but I didn't regret my words as a mischievous smile pulled on his lips.

"Oh yeah?" He asked me huskily and I nodded.

"Words, baby, words." he said, trying very hard to control himself.

"Yes, I want you to fuck me. Hard." I said and watched as his eyes darkened so much they looked black, the blue in them vanishing completely.

He unclasped my bra in one go and then tore my panties off of me swiftly, leaving me completely bare to him.

Not my panties.

"Fuck baby, you don't know what you've done." He gritted out, his patience wearing thin as he pulled off his sweatpants quickly and threw them away, now only in his boxers that did nothing to hide the large bulge.

He pulled his boxers off, now standing bare to me as I took in the sight of him, gulping unconsciously.

He gripped my throat more firmly now, standing right behind me as his other hand gripped my waist and in one swift motion, he entered me from behind as a loud moan left my lips, my back arching into him as I heard him groan.

"Shit." He muttered, slowly starting to move himself inside me.

I held on to his arms, my nails digging into his skin as increased his pace, his thrusts getting faster and harder with each passing second.

"Oh god." I moaned, my eyes rolling back as he pounded into me, leaving me a panting mess as my head rolled back onto his shoulder, my eyes closing at the immense pleasure I was feeling.

"Look at that baby, look at us." He said and immediately my eyes met his in the mirror as he pounded into me mercilessly, his forehead shining with beads of sweat while he continued his sweet torture.

"That's us, yeah?" He said again when I nodded, whimpering when he hit my G-spot repeatedly. 

He bent me a bit slightly so he could put the hand he had on my waist on the mirror for support, increasing the pace of his thrusts.

"So fucking good. You take me so good my sweet girl." He cooed, our moans and groans echoing in the large bathroom as we looked at each other in the mirror, the sight turning me on even more if possible as he pounded into me.

Fuck that's hot.

I felt the all-too familiar feeling in my stomach, my legs feeling like jelly as I struggled to stay upright.