Seri nodded and smiled.
"Okay let's go then, Jisung will be our tour guid." Jeno teased.

The young boy looked back, sighing heavily as he stared at Seri.
"Just to let you know, I don't get payed enough to deal with my annoying members, so I'm glad your here to help." He spoke.

Seri giggled. This day was gonna be fun.

-|

"Seri, do you have siblings?" Jeno opened his mouth and asked as the group toured her around.

"No, I'm just an only child..but I do have a pet dog which I already consider my younger sibling" Seri said in response.

"Oh really? What's it's name?" Jaemin asked.

"Milo." Seri answered. She grabbed her phone from her pocket and immidiately pulled up a picture of a minature brown shitzu.

"Aw man, it reminds me of my pet.." Chenle said, looking at the picture in awe.

"You should bring Milo here sometime and I could bring Daegal, the two can have a playdate." Chenle suggested.

"Well, Milo lives with my parents but I'll try to see if I can bring him sometime soon." Seri smiled.

They already reached the end of the hallway, entering a room in the very back. Inside, there were floor to ceiling mirrors in two of the four walls. Over in the very front, floor to ceiling windows gave a magnificent view of Seoul's skyline.

It was the same practice room she saw on their latest dance practice videos. Needless to say, Seri was starstruck.

"Woah, this is actually pretty cool.." she mumbled as they all smiled at her.
"Cooler in real life I think so.." She added.

As she stood there looking around, she wondered if her friends felt the same too. They were probably in the same exact situation as her, feeling the same exact feeling.

"Yeah so, we basically spend most of our time here practicing when we don't have other errands to run, It's pretty cool for us too." Mark said, looking around.

"This is where dreams are made come true." Haechan joked as they all had a chuckle.

"I mean it's true though..." Seri said again.
Once she got a good look of what was around, she turned back to face them.

They were all standing in the same position. All very tall, lean, hansome young men.

Seri looked at them with a beaming smile before she opened her mouth to speak.

"Everything is just better in real life." She smiled.

-|

Time passed and after being given a tour by the members, they were back again inside the practice room.

More people came in and Seri assumed it was their choreographer and few other staff members.

While the group was rehersing and dancing to their songs, Seri was seated in the corner, happily watching as they danced and sang with confidence.

As she was watching, one person in particular caught her attention. This man danced with confidence and it was without a doubt the most attractive thing anyone can do.

Mark Lee was in his own world, enjoying the space and everyone around him. As she watched, Seri couldn't help but smile at the sight of his beautiful, beaming eyes. His smile. His oddly contagious way of laughing.

Everything about him was perfect. Once you see him and his beautiful being nothing will ever compare.

"I see your looking at someone." A voice spoke bringing Seri back to life. She looked up and saw Yunseo standing right beside from her seated figure.

She smiled after remembering what Yunseo said.
"I don't know but they're just perfect, even better in real life than on TV." Seri said.

Yunseo smiled looking down at her.
"I can't really disagree with you, these 7 boys worked a long way and let me tell you they did succeed." She said.

"They deserve everything they have and maybe even more." Yunseo made eye contact with Seri.

At this point, Seri knew that the girl had something serious she wanted to tell her.

"You job as their manager is to take care of them and protect them so I trust with all my heart to take care of these people. Especially now that were not the only ones that are fond of them, the whole world is." Yunseo said genuinely.

Seri smiled after hearing this. She lookef at Yunseo reassuringly before she nodded.
"Don't worry, I promise to take care of them."

Dreamies deserve all the love y'all!!!