The dark-haired woman swallowed hard at the image, not realizing that she was looking at the woman more than she should and also watching as she poured suntan lotion on her father.

She longed for those delicate hands touching every part of her body.

"Hey, Ryu!" She heard Yeji's sweet voice and that brought her out of her erotic thoughts.

"Hey." She replied simply.

"Ryujin, daughter..." Her father seemed to be in a much better mood now that he had a woman like Yeji by his side.

Surely it helps him a lot to have that hottie in bed...

"Dad, I didn't know you had arrived already."

Yeah right...

"I arrived early this morning, you were probably already sleeping, Yeji told me you didn't go out yesterday and I really wonder why."

So her stepmother had covered for her.

Ryujin brought her gaze to Yeji who was looking at her with a smile, but not only could she look at her smile, her breasts, her torso, her navel and her legs were also caught by her dark gaze.

"I just didn't feel like going out..." Ryujin replied and turned around to leave the place, but again she heard that sweet voice that made her stop on the spot.

"Ryu... Do you want to join us?"

Yeji blurted out practically without thinking.

After what she had been through she could no longer control her baser instincts, nor could she control the heat that the suffocating Ryujin's look now gave her, helping her remember how good that cock felt inside her.

She saw the girl slowly turn around and thought she would refuse, because of the nerves she could notice in Ryujin's gaze, but her response surprised her.

"It's okay..." She replied with a small smile. "I'll be down in a moment.

Yeji swallowed hard and just nodded, mentally smiling. Now she had to take the bull by the horns.

I think my work here will have to take a little longer.

Ryujin put on a pair of shorts and a sleeveless shirt, she was about to leave her room, while her heart was racing, but just at that moment, a phone call interrupted her.

Unknown number again.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what's up... I'm outside, tell the doorman to let me in."

Ryujin frowned as she heard Hyujin's voice on the other end of the line, wasn't she supposed to arrive in a few more hours?

"What, you're already here? I thought you said a few hours..."

She heard the chuckle from the other end.

"Will you let me in or will I have to wait out here all afternoon?"

Ryujin took a deep breath and nodded. She gave the order to the service people to let her in and then decided that she could no longer accompany her stepmother in the pool.

Maybe it's better, isn't it?

"Hey, Ryu..."

Why she only liked that nickname when it came out of her stepmother's mouth.

"Hey, Hyujin."

The girl rushed up to her and kissed her on the lips, wrapping her arms around her neck, this caught her by surprise and all she could do was put her hands on either side of her hips, until a noise interrupted them.